The Big "Lost B-Side" Thread

facepalm.jpg

lol people are posting tunes that are still getting cained now... but are just Bsides

Bad Company-Speedball

Remember being in the chill out room at air in birmingham a few years ago, was pretty busy in there but everyone was just having a fag and drinks etc

dj who was playing dropped this and everyone just started dancing on the chairs and the sofas was jokes

funny how a tune can completely change the vibe in a room :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HtImzFPbDk

Bad Company-Speedball

Remember being in the chill out room at air in birmingham a few years ago, was pretty busy in there but everyone was just having a fag and drinks etc

dj who was playing dropped this and everyone just started dancing on the chairs and the sofas was jokes

funny how a tune can completely change the vibe in a room :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HtImzFPbDk

Thanks for this one!!!

I havn't heard this in ages, and this is such a fucking tune!! :not_worth

don't know what 'side' it is, but die - timing mechanism off the full cycle LP is a big one that seems to get lost between hopscotch and freak show.

taxman - electric blue is a fucking big tune. people always play 'too bad' instead.

i never played stigma
it sounds really shittly mixed down and dead

allways played crank.... drums and bass are just gully

Last edited:
i never played stigma
it sounds really shittly mixed down and dead

I've found this ya know!

No mids cut through in the mix very well, but listen to the track on its own and it sounds huge to be fair, strange one

It used to sound fucking massive in The End, but the vinyl sounds just a little bit lifeless to me, no real top end to it

Mr L - Cumberbatch and wires, or something like that...

On teh flip of Harry.

Quite like it i doooooo

that was originally called "i wrote you a bassline". same idea only more of a liquid/roller vibe. didn't have the ragga type vocals! million times better imo!

Back
Top Bottom