The "big" DJs

yeah i can see what ur saying but if the music is good then u dont need a dj jumping around to get u hyped up....i dont anyway

Yeh thats true, i just mean i have a lot more fun if the Dj looks like he doesnt want to be doing anything else in the world at that moment.

But the tunes and mixing have to be good as well.

:hagglers:

Yeh thats true, i just mean i have a lot more fun if the Dj looks like he doesnt want to be doing anything else in the world at that moment.

But the tunes and mixing have to be good as well.

:hagglers:

yeah, i know what u mean mate.

it is pretty hard to do both though, if ur really concentrating on the mixes

I don't give a toss about fancy mixing and boring double drops etc.. I want to hear some fresh beats..

to hell with fresh beats...i want to hear rare-obscuro nuttiness that nobody else has & that ive never heard to come in and blow me away...old or new...

From what ive read people want -
Fresh tunes
Sick mixing
Sick double drops
Good stage presence
Good crowd reaction
The words Andy C & Friction come to mind...............

Oh and
Is there any dj that actually get up and bounce about the dj box like there life depends on it?? where are those dj's stand up and be counted
ME!
I cant keep still I love it! Ive actually stagedived a couple of times whilst doing some open air sets.

TBH, I've always prefered listening to DJ's like Nicky Blackmarket, Micky Finn, Brockie and SS, the first ones i listen to on any tape pack, and although i dont think they play alot of dubs (i havent heard a set of theirs in a while) they still play great tunes, and after being so long in the game, like Andy, Randall etc, it doesn't seem folks like NBM are getting sick of DJ'ing.
NBM and Finn seem like really sound blokes as well, and I've read and heard that NBM is a really nice bloke

TBH, I've always prefered listening to DJ's like Nicky Blackmarket, Micky Finn, Brockie and SS, the first ones i listen to on any tape pack, and although i dont think they play alot of dubs (i havent heard a set of theirs in a while) they still play great tunes, and after being so long in the game, like Andy, Randall etc, it doesn't seem folks like NBM are getting sick of DJ'ing.
NBM and Finn seem like really sound blokes as well, and I've read and heard that NBM is a really nice bloke

Why don't you pop down Blackmarket records on a Saturday afternoon and see what a "really nice bloke he is?"

hahahahahaha...

True, but they have to get the crowd hyped as well. If there just stood in front of some decks looking at them like a maths problem its not as energetic.

:hype:

isnt that the mcs job?but seriously the tunes should get u movin........but i gotta add jay walker..........he brocks out!! ! !

To me all these headz has forgot the true meaning of being a DJ anyway. U got into it because u wanted to make it your hobby or it was just a hobby in the first place.

And the DJ's old and new r just a joke. Let me C ? Dieselboy,Bailey,Friction r some of the sickes dj's i've heard and the mixes r clean. Poor little Andy C u guys like him cause he's like 300 yrs old n the game.

I wish that ppl will look and RESPECT the DJ 4 there skills, cause these fuckers now r ---- fuck it they make u listen to em' just 4 the tracks....

Another 1.. Tech Itch u got to b fuckin kiddin me :end_of_wo

REAL DJS STAND THE FUCK UP....... :alf:

To me all these headz has forgot the true meaning of being a DJ anyway. U got into it because u wanted to make it your hobby or it was just a hobby in the first place.

And the DJ's old and new r just a joke. Let me C ? Dieselboy,Bailey,Friction r some of the sickes dj's i've heard and the mixes r clean. Poor little Andy C u guys like him cause he's like 300 yrs old n the game.

I wish that ppl will look and RESPECT the DJ 4 there skills, cause these fuckers now r ---- fuck it they make u listen to em' just 4 the tracks....

Oh yeah this shit about " well there fucked up " thatas not an excuse 4 me . Ppl come 2 C u -- give them your all. But your not the shit if your not fucked up.... SAD......

wat

Back
Top Bottom