the best way to wake up

Messages
131
Likes
0
#1
roll out of bed with 4 hours of shitty sleep
go to bathroom
puke cuz you're hung over
get ready for work
go to leave and find out your door has been kicked in and your playstation 2, dvd player and dvds have been taken
(they got all the ps2 games last time we got robbed 2 months ago)
then get told by your manager at work that you have to be there even if you have no door on your apartment that has $50,000 worth of studio equipment


:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

that's 4 robberies between us and our neighbors in 2 months
 

moriaty

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,460
Likes
22
#2
get a bloody shotgun man...and a pitbull....and wire all valuables with a 500000000000 milion volts network, so if someone who isnt supposed to touch your shit touches dem, will become a nice diner for ya

enjoy :gpeace:










btw, you live in NYC dont ya? so dont moan about robbers mate...feel lucky to b alive....:rolleyes:
 
Messages
131
Likes
0
#8
Originally posted by GorDo
get a bloody shotgun man...and a pitbull....and wire all valuables with a 500000000000 milion volts network, so if someone who isnt supposed to touch your shit touches dem, will become a nice diner for ya

enjoy :gpeace:











btw, you live in NYC dont ya? so dont moan about robbers mate...feel lucky to b alive....:rolleyes:

nah man.....buffalo ny...other end of the state
shit i'm just lucky they aren't smart enough yet to take any turntables or computers....cuz then there'd be a mass murder of crackheads
but seriously
our door this morning....looked like the goddamn DEA busted through the door in a huge drug bust...but nah it was all over a playstation

fuckin weak
 

Charge

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
408
Likes
0
#9
Originally posted by D-Logik
roll out of bed with 4 hours of shitty sleep
go to bathroom
puke cuz you're hung over
get ready for work
Know that feeling all to well!!!!!! Lucky for me thats all i get (my door is still there when i goto work)

seven letters.......................unlucky!

think you should deffinately invest in some propa security measures, before buying anymore studio equipment.

or just get a gun :gun: :gun: :gun:
 

Serum

Well-Known Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,101
Likes
153
#13
A PS2 is easy to carry, you're very likely to smash or drop a decent deck, a synth or some monitors or whatever.
They'll probably leave your most valuable stuff cos it's a pain to carry round or sell
 

Zee

Member
Messages
65
Likes
0
#14
Originally posted by Serum
A PS2 is easy to carry, you're very likely to smash or drop a decent deck, a synth or some monitors or whatever.
They'll probably leave your most valuable stuff cos it's a pain to carry round or sell
tru say they'll only get stuff that they can get away with easy
 
Messages
131
Likes
0
#15
true....but none the less

our decks and 1 computer is out the house, the computer of lesser value is mine and it's 2 feet from my bed...so if they wanna take that...they'll have to take me with it.
 
Top