The Best Tune You Got And The One You Most Want

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
1 fave tune of all time that i have has got to be
fresh - signal on ram records top quailty nothing can test.

1 fave tune that i dont have is him again wit company
bad company - planent dust on prototype.

what about you??

1 fave tune of all time that i have has got to be
fresh - signal on ram records top quailty nothing can test.

what about you??
wanna but a copy..i got a few

Favorite tune I own - Dillinja - Angels Fell/Jah Know Ya Big/Brutal Bass (Metalheadz)

Tune I most want - Dillinja - Sovereign Melody/Deadly Ceremonies (Deadly Vinyl)

ez OU got that Jah Know ya big!!! big big choon

1. Peshay _Preadetor_Headz
2.Photek - Rain etc..-Headz

pretty much any low numbered headz plate I cherish

even got #1!!! woot

ohh and my Accurist Test Misspress

Favorite tune I own - Bukem - Atlantis

Tune I most want - Dillinja - Life (at the moment. Coming on an ep next week aparently)

cant name my fave tune......but i want the bad company lost and found tracks!!!!!!!!!!out soon on cd so i wont b wantin much longer :slayer: much rather them on vinyl but u cant have it all.

FAVE CHOON YOU SAY???

HOW CAN I PICK, WAY TO MANY, WOULD HAVE TO BE A BC OR PENDULUM CHOON IM THINKIN, CAN'T GO PAST THE PULSE FOR ME, LOVE ANOTHER PLANET BUT ONLY FOR THE 2 STEP BREAKDOWN, IT MAKES ME HARD EVERY TIME.

IF I THINK OF NEWER DNB, LOVIN CHASE N STATUS AT DA MOMENT, LOOK FORWARD TO 'SELL ME YOUR SOUL' TO COME OUT, SICK CHOON.

AGREE WITH 'SIGNAL' FRESH ARGUABLY THE MOST BADDEST BWOY PRODUCER OUT OF DA LOT. SIGNAL MOST PROBABLY THE MOST WELL MADE TRACK, ITS A FU%$KEN EPIC CHOON. AS WELL AS FLOODLIGHT, WIKED DOUBLE DROPPER.

LIKE I SAY, WAY TO MANY TO PICK FROM. ALWAYS TRY AND THINK OF A TOP TEN OF ALL TIME BUT ALWAYS WAY TO HARD

Last edited:
AGREE WITH 'SIGNAL' FRESH ARGUABLY THE MOST BADDEST BWOY PRODUCER OUT OF DA LOT. SIGNAL MOST PROBABLY THE MOST WELL MADE TRACK, ITS A FU%$KEN EPIC CHOON. AS WELL AS FLOODLIGHT, WIKED DOUBLE DROPPER.

You know its all about signal but floodlight ends to quickly :( its over before it begins, very very heavy tune but it need to be longer...............is floodlight the shortest drum n bass track ever made????

what about you??

i got that for $5 (australian $$) last week

my fav would be.....fuck thats too hard man...

most wanted track would be.....
Ed Rush, Optical & Fierce - Alien Girl!!

Although not a D n' B tune it is old skool hardcore.

"Beat Mixer"- Vitamin D (off of the L.A. Hardcore Vol. 1 album)

Packman

Well if it is D n' B tunes then it would be....

"Hurt You So"- Jonny L.

This is the first D n' B tune that I heard and I have been hooked on D n' B ever since.

Packman

Well if it is D n' B tunes then it would be....

"Hurt You So"- Jonny L.

This is the first D n' B tune that I heard and I have been hooked on D n' B ever since.

Packman

yeah thats better,

never heard the tune but if it drove to the magical world of drums and bass then it must be big

Back
Top Bottom