The best scratch heavy mixes.

that scratching ive heard from you is dutty man!

i need to get on the bandwagon

i aint touched scratching propaly in ages, you need a decent mixer if u want tight cuts, i used to have an A&H XONE02, wicked little thing but i wanted to start mixing more than 2 decks and was after FX and shit

ive got a djm600 now its is a club mixer..... the x fader is cack it just bleeds all the time , so it just sounds crap when your scratching.

gonna get myself a rane sometime this year and get into it again

i aint touched scratching propaly in ages, you need a decent mixer if u want tight cuts, i used to have an A&H XONE02, wicked little thing but i wanted to start mixing more than 2 decks and was after FX and shit

ive got a djm600 now its is a club mixer..... the x fader is cack it just bleeds all the time , so it just sounds crap when your scratching.

gonna get myself a rane sometime this year and get into it again

i swear one or two of those badman mixes had some scratching in, no?

DJ Sy is a good scratcher, shame he's a happy hardcore DJ....although i got some good old skool sets of his.

he is the don.need him in dnb!!!!!!!!!!

as for marky i realy do not rate him as a gd scratcher.....doin the tone and screech scratches is the easiest scratch to do.dont make me prove it!!!!

Last edited:
craze is best imo.

but track selection not always cutting it.
although ive heard a perfect mix by him before.

he did say andy c was his favourite dj aswell.

craze is best imo.

but track selection not always cutting it.
although ive heard a perfect mix by him before.

he did say andy c was his favourite dj aswell.

that first track sounds like the intro commentary for Muhammed Ali's thriller in manilla fight. sick

Back
Top Bottom