THE BEST PRODUCER/S IN DNB RIGHT NOW

no this is wrong..... Machete was made a while back by hazard..... which was at the time made using analog equipment.... when he decided to release it he tried getting it to digi.... then realised it didnt sound as good..... so went back to analog.

All the other tracks on the EP are Digi..........

He said something a long the lines of this in his small interview on hypes kiss show (the one with hazard and fatman d)

Yeah agreed C&S are two of the hottest producers around at the moment... Great sound, versatility, good DJ's... they got it all going on... I can see them having their own label (or at least imprint) in the future... (Just please tell me they won't go down the 'live band route' like a certain other production team)

Not that I'd want them to leave Ram though, just to be clear!!!

Lots of other great producers mentioned in this thread too, Break, Hazard, High Contrast, London Electricity, Danny Byrd...

All fantastic producers, but personally I'm not massively into London Electricity or High Contrast - Just not my kinda sound...

Mind you there's a couple of producers that I really rate who I haven't heard anything from or about in ages - anyone got any news on Sparfunk or Craggz & Parallel forces???

Yeah agreed C&S are two of the hottest producers around at the moment... Great sound, versatility, good DJ's... they got it all going on... I can see them having their own label (or at least imprint) in the future... (Just please tell me they won't go down the 'live band route' like a certain other production team)

Not that I'd want them to leave Ram though, just to be clear!!!

Lots of other great producers mentioned in this thread too, Break, Hazard, High Contrast, London Electricity, Danny Byrd...

All fantastic producers, but personally I'm not massively into London Electricity or High Contrast - Just not my kinda sound...

Mind you there's a couple of producers that I really rate who I haven't heard anything from or about in ages - anyone got any news on Sparfunk or Craggz & Parallel forces???

yeh.... not much has come from Kemal recently either!!??

At the moment my favourite producer is calibre (overflow lp is amazing)- the dude is incredibly talented, even singing on some of his own tracks. I also really like Break, all the tunes i have of his are flawless and he can make any kind of dnb to a crazy level of quality. Im also feeling zero tolerence (zero t now for some reason), 'no more' is a badboy tune and that steo dude has some pretty tight vocals. I agree with you lot about chase and status, to some extent, but their sound is kinda samey and used by loads of other type producers. I like really stand out stuff and although c&s are top quality, i think their actual music isnt as fresh as say calibre's and break's, who are pushing dnb in new, better directions.

no this is wrong..... Machete was made a while back by hazard..... which was at the time made using analog equipment.... when he decided to release it he tried getting it to digi.... then realised it didnt sound as good..... so went back to analog.

All the other tracks on the EP are Digi..........

cool..

I was told by a reliable source he just spent 30k on a new studio.. lol.

On production skills....Culture Shock, Brookes Brothers and Subfocus....

Chase and Status have been doing really well recently too.

i think atm the whole Lifted crew is blowing up big with their production. Evol Intent uses a lot more of the glitch deal than most, but it seems like anything anyone on that label does nowadays is ridiculously good. and this is coming from someone who wasnt previously a big fan of that style

Despite anyting

My vote goes for Chase n Status

Cant touch em

Serious. And this is prior to their album (or me hearing their album).

I have heard their sick hip hop, ragga, dnb (of many different styles) and dubstep..... really really good production.

everyone in the scene is creaming themsleves to get them on board.... br

PROPS

im one of the more cynical headz.. but even 'hurt you' gets me going lol. Its just they way they do! and Judgement makes me wanna smash my decks up lol. India dub ..is amainzing too... best dubstep tune for ages!!! SICKNESSSSSSSSSSS

:word:

And Break is good too...

But you just can't beat C&S at the moment, seriously talented producers.

oh and i should throw this out there, for controversy-sake

current value would also be a pick of mine

crunchy-ass basslines and creative mixups do the trick for me, plus he has absolutely the best compression in the game.

the monotonous drums are another thing tho.. but a lot of his mellower, synthy tunes are just not fair (i.e. dark rain, into the light)

C&S closly followed by subfocus but it really does depend on what music floats ur boat!!

otheres are culture shock, shock one, noisia

and im gonna be the only one to say PENDULUM!! i know there recent stuff has been way off the mark but this is because they choose to not because they can no longer produce!! if they were asked to remix something it would be a banger!! i bet there next album is different

oh and taxman is in my top 5

Back
Top Bottom