THE BEST PRODUCER/S IN DNB RIGHT NOW

agreed. Pure class. His remix of Kanye West's Flashing lights or whatever its called is class.

Audio to this please?

My best producers at the minute are as said!

Chase & Status!
Danny Byrd!

London Elektricity always been my fav, hes started producing again after health problems. An album is on the way so I am anticipating that.

think heads need to dig deeper.. chase & status etc do nothing for me! :twitch:

"Cooh" is runnin shit lately &

Proket
Pylon
Yabol
Vengeanze
Current Value
The Sect

hazard
subfocus
lynx
original sin
zero t
alix perez
spor - amazing producer but not so into the style
commix

to many producers to name really.

Yo son, i totally agree with you dude. Oh my goodness. Lets go

mystification
the sect
pylon
B Soul
Gasmask71
Unabomber

Serious shit there making. You can come deeper with me if you want ?

think heads need to dig deeper.. chase & status etc do nothing for me! :twitch:

"Cooh" is runnin shit lately &

Proket
Pylon
Yabol
Vengeanze
Current Value
The Sect

None of thoe guys you mentioned could really make anything as big and shiney as Chase and Status are right now.. Dont get me wrong i like Current value and some of Coohs stuff but its very niche...

People keep bigging up the Qemists, sorry guys but I don't get it...

Their music is professionally produced (they've got a good set up having been producing non DnB for some time together) but their tunes are really derivative... Just sounds likr they get their ideas by listening to other Drum and Bass...

Stompbox? Sound like no other DnB tune to me.

Sounds a bit like some of the more rocky bits from Pendulum, or perhaps something by Nightbreed to me...

There's tons of stuff just like stompbox around man...

I'm not saying they're shit or anything, but for me they're not one of the best producer(s) out there - they're just kinda making up the numbers for me really...

ATM...
Subfocus
Brookes Brothers
Danny Byrd
Culture Shock
ShockOne
Chase & Status

- Definitely feel the Brookes are one of the strongest producers atm. What always amazes me with their tunes is the lasting power they have. They never seem to sound old or dated. Even tunes they did a few years ago like Mistakes, Portal, Someone, Late Run, etc. all still sound good today and can still be dropped in a set.

Back
Top Bottom