THE BEST PRODUCER/S IN DNB RIGHT NOW

i think high contrasts remixes are quite a laugh altho i do see where you're comin from, they are that sorta throw-away dancefloor stuff like alot of the jumpup around these days, but he is honest about making music for people who arent into dnb too, hes got great production skills but just not always to everyones taste
wouldnt say hazard is particularly talented but he knows what'll go off on the dancefloor i'll give him that, defo couldnt see him making an album tho

the thing is... anyone can make a dancefloor track.... coz it dont matter about the production really... as long as its big and bashy... its takes real skilll... like what lokki said..... to write tunes that can be played in a rave... and listened to sitting at home chillin..... i mean.... some of the tunes comin out id play them through my reference speakers and they just dont sound very well finished..... where as people like High Contrast, London Elek, Telemetrik, Black Sun, Xample, Matrix & Futurebound etc.... have that "finished" sound.... every part fo the track has been properly mastered to sound the way its meant to.

lol hypes playin a high contrast remix on kiss at the moment
but yea i definitely see what you're saying, hazards good for a laugh but theres no great production skills there in my opinion
production wise goldie will always be the king, cant wait for the metalheadz lp
hospital are usually spot on

but yea i definitely see what you're saying, hazards good for a laugh but theres no great production skills there in my opinion

hmmmm Goldie..... not to sure how he would manage in a modern day studio...... things have changed alot since he was in his prime..... i mean.... them days it was DAT's.... and analog synths.... and analog mixing desks..... obviously the skill would still be there.... but might be a bit be-wildering with the whole digi studio thing..... well.... thats what i find when i goto a studio that has alot of analog anyway.....

did u hear what he said

''is adele that fat bird?''
that cracked me up hahahaha
yeah that remix aint that good

I like that one hype just played! Adele - in the city ???? They do get boring quickly admitedly, but he always does a good job of what he's remixing imo.

lovin mistabishi's sound right now...he's having a go at the dubstep aswell which is also soundin faaaaat.
xamples time is definatly coming, wicked producer really sound guy aswell. dont think ive actually ever seen him play out, another reason im looking forward to the next ram so much.
high contrast is a great producer, no one can say otherwise, the guy knows how to make music...you can definatly tell hes got creativity by the shed load.

lovin mistabishi's sound right now...he's having a go at the dubstep aswell which is also soundin faaaaat.
xamples time is definatly coming, wicked producer really sound guy aswell. dont think ive actually ever seen him play out, another reason im looking forward to the next ram so much.
high contrast is a great producer, no one can say otherwise, the guy knows how to make music...you can definatly tell hes got creativity by the shed load.

look at the afro, you can tell hes a genius
lookin forward to hearin mistbishi's dubstep too

check out the hospital podacst from last month...its up in here somwhere...has one dubstep track on there with a fuckin amazing vocal. check itttttttttt

high contrast does actually make ''music''

if u want a definition of music listen to the intro of defcom 69 that bird says abit about it lol

look at the afro, you can tell hes a genius
lookin forward to hearin mistbishi's dubstep too

the only reason i dont really buy H/C tunes is because he's welsh..... hahaha.... no sheep shaggin tunes in box thank you!! :lol_board

oi!!! they just played his remix of papua new guinea on Britains got more talent....... ahahaha..... how strange???.... the NWO are watching us!! hahaha

who can make an album

Hc to be honest, i think had under done himself...

his album is wicked...but ouch/.......he just made that and then 1 year larter c n s kill it with their album .. blatantly phatter id be annoyed!,.. thier album is what dnb should have been doing 2 years ago.

who can make an album

Hc to be honest, i think had under done himself...

his album is wicked...but ouch/.......he just made that and then 1 year larter c n s kill it with their album .. blatantly phatter id be annoyed!,.. thier album is what dnb should have been doing 2 years ago.

yeh.... C&S have the best mastering engineer in the business mastering their tracks though.... can make a lot of difference sometimes. C&S, i kinda think of them as a different type of producer to H/C really..... C&S are so up to date with their equipment its un believable..... where as H/C still rocks some analog hardware.... and some older gear in general..... think H/C creates more "warmer" sounding tracks??
where as Chase & Status sound VERY digi and VERY crisp... hasnt got that "warm" feel like H/C has........

yeh.... C&S have the best mastering engineer in the business mastering their tracks though.... can make a lot of difference sometimes. C&S, i kinda think of them as a different type of producer to H/C really..... C&S are so up to date with their equipment its un believable..... where as H/C still rocks some analog hardware.... and some older gear in general..... think H/C creates more "warmer" sounding tracks??
where as Chase & Status sound VERY digi and VERY crisp... hasnt got that "warm" feel like H/C has........

i heard high contrast was strickyly digital.....yeah analog equipment does give bass a warm feel to it

goldie is a prime example of warmness

ahhh im bringin goldie up again lol

chase and status are definately doing well for themselves atm, especially with their range of style, respect to them for that

Hazard actually uses Analogue stuff now apparently...

no this is wrong..... Machete was made a while back by hazard..... which was at the time made using analog equipment.... when he decided to release it he tried getting it to digi.... then realised it didnt sound as good..... so went back to analog.

All the other tracks on the EP are Digi..........

Back
Top Bottom