The Best Online Record Shop

thomfletcher

VIP Junglist
Whats the best online record shop because i use hard to find but i hear people saying its shit so i was wondering which ones do you use and which ones the best?

i used to be all about imo, becasue they were the cheapest, but now hemical does it for me because they have the biggest selection. also check kaizen, i think they're probably the cheapest now.

redeye all the way! i ordered some tunes at quarter to five on wednesday evening and they were at my door by the time i got home from work the next day!

cant really go wrong with chemical, post prices and delivery are spot on
juno are also very good and i would say they are the quickist for delivery.

never use htfr they are possible the worst around

best sites are the distributor websites e.g gridrecordings, load media, co-lab recordings, ganja recordings because they get the first cuts of the promos and new releases but they usually get sold out within a couple of days.

I use HTFR, Redeye, Juno & Nu Urban. HTFR is best for me cus in my area we have a dodgy postman or sumat cus ive had alot of records not arive. Out of the above HTFR was the only1 to resend them straight away with no questions asked and no extra charge! Also check out some of the e-bay record shops for cheap and rare vinyl but be carefull only go on the 100% sellers !!!

Back
Top Bottom