The BEST of the BEST ... Members Mixes ??? ..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
jut getting back into dnb .. theres loads of members mixes... who considered the best ?? haha ... this isnt to cause rukas .. im just bothered bout heavy track listing .. i like Calyx sets at the moment.. so who plays similar dnb to this .. also just got Prospekts recent set on my ipod and that heavy as shit..

so whos sets worth checkin ... in your oppinion?

im spoilt for choice, and reading tracklisting wont help, coz i dont know the names of any dnb tunes really, or djs ... ive been slack for about 4-5 years now on the dnb front ..

but my ipods now got a nice clear space for some mixes ..

Have a look at some Subterra mixes on his soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/subterra

Otherwise Nu-Era's always got a solid mix knocking about that dips into the darker stuff...although I basically base what I download on the number of views, and partially the track listing.

If the mix hasn't got many views then immediately you're going to think, 'Is this actually any good?'

Had a look on my iTunes for older sets, but realised they're all gone as my comp got wiped...

EDIT: Dexcell's are always one to look out for...

i heard that nuera abit of a gay tho ? :gimp: ... but really, thanks ill check it out .. dont know names of tracks and dj's really .. only just found out name to this >>> Optical – To Shape The Future Remix [Metalheadz] ... recently, one of my favourite tracks ...

what kind of dnb is this ? is it classes as techy ? i dunno ? .. i just call it glitchy rip ya face off grun like a cunt on the train dnb

---------- Post added at 12:41 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Have a look at some Subterra mixes on his soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/subterra

Otherwise Nu-Era's always got a solid mix knocking about that dips into the darker stuff...although I basically base what I download on the number of views, and partially the track listing.

If the mix hasn't got many views then immediately you're going to think, 'Is this actually any good?'

Had a look on my iTunes for older sets, but realised they're all gone as my comp got wiped...

EDIT: Dexcell's are always one to look out for...

thanks man ... exactly what i was after .. subterra sounds spot on .. downloading couple sets now .. and recommendations on which is/are the best ?

yeh most of the stuff on metalheadz is on the deeper-tech-minial side of things. Im rubbish with these genre names as well.

Yeh I always thought that nuera was a bit :gimp: as well hahaha :teeth:

yeh most of the stuff on metalheadz is on the deeper-tech-minial side of things. Im rubbish with these genre names as well.

Yeh I always thought that nuera was a bit :gimp: as well hahaha :teeth:

so its metalheadz that put out this kind of gritty techy stuff that makes me gurn ...

can you download metalheadz mixes or podcasts, or is there a soundcloud with mixes to download.. i like ed rush and optical tracks... but whenever i download a set, its quite often a let down :(

yeh MH's is full of bits like that man

soundcloud.com/metalheadz

Phace & Noisia have soom good stuff kicking about as well. Also Alix Perez, Method One, Commix, D-bridge. Doc Scott has mixes on his soundcloud soundcloud.com/docscott31/doc-scott-future-beats-vol-2 <<tis good.

i heard that nuera abit of a gay tho ? :gimp: ... but really, thanks ill check it out .. dont know names of tracks and dj's really .. only just found out name to this >>> Optical – To Shape The Future Remix [Metalheadz] ... recently, one of my favourite tracks ...

what kind of dnb is this ? is it classes as techy ? i dunno ? .. i just call it glitchy rip ya face off grun like a cunt on the train dnb

---------- Post added at 12:41 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

thanks man ... exactly what i was after .. subterra sounds spot on .. downloading couple sets now .. and recommendations on which is/are the best ?

I'd recommend the most recent Essence of Chi mix, and though I haven't listened to it, I reckon the S.P.Y. & Subterra DNB TV 54 should be pretty good.

Also if you've got time have a listen to mine...bit clangy at points but you may, or may not, hear a few tunes you rate.

Fusion always does a good mix, the July one will probably be more to your darker taste. He mixes it up well though.

Back
Top Bottom