The best of New Zealand so far...

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
just thought i'd share some amazing pictures.

Ohope beach

Lake Rotoma

Goat Island

Bethels Beach

Whangarei Falls

:shades:

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Did you snorkel at all at Goat Island? I swam all the way around, was wicked. Stingrays, huge snapper following me, tons of smaller fish. You're making me homesick, even if I am from down south, nowhere near any of these pix :)

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Did you snorkel at all at Goat Island? I swam all the way around, was wicked. Stingrays, huge snapper following me, tons of smaller fish. You're making me homesick, even if I am from down south, nowhere near any of these pix :)
yea, me and my mate snorkeled, but the visiblity was so bad and water was rough even though you could still see loadz of fish and feel them hitting you! ... after swimming around for about ten mins my mate (who has his dive license) said we should go back because i wasn't the best swimmer and visibility was so bad.. when we got back to shore he told me he wanted to go back because he saw a shark and didn't want to worry me?!?!.... prolly a good thing because i would of panicked knowing there was a shark...

Rangitoto Island from Browns Bay

Cheltenham Beach

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Have all the goats been banished to Goat Island, seems a bit harsh. Exactly how many goats are there on Goat Island.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Have all the goats been banished to Goat Island, seems a bit harsh. Exactly how many goats are there on Goat Island.
when the first europeans came to NZ they put goats and pigs on the island, hoping they wouldn't run away....... the pigs swam to shore and the goats were left on the island.... thats why its called goat island.

i don't think there are goats there now.. they built kayaks..

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
that looks spot on ... youd have to poo at the top tho, real far upstream ... and then go down and watch it come over the edge... did you do this ?
no, there were people working at the top cleaning a bridge at the poo taking point :(

I'm going to NZ next year......... first country
bad idea, u'll end up staying.. go to the worst country first and end up here... :p