The Best MC ?

loads of good MCs .. stammina.. skibba.. shabba.. det.. bassman..

but i think the one who brings the most hype.. which is what its all about.. is eksman..

this is it really..... absolute fire.. used to listen to this all night....

loads of good MCs .. stammina.. skibba.. shabba.. det.. bassman..

but i think the one who brings the most hype.. which is what its all about.. is eksman..

this is it really..... absolute fire.. used to listen to this all night....

FB_IMG_1485512812491.jpg

SP for me ...he made that style kewl when everybody wanted to sound like skibba. Knows almost every tune that comes on and lets the tunes breathe with bars that have weight.

sense and codebreaker hold that shit down tho

Good thing you mentioned Codebreaker and Fathom podcasts, I was meant to check that shit out a while ago but forgot.

What would you say about MC Fokus? Not sure what his style is really, probably the same ilk as Codebreaker and a couple others. I enjoy his rhymes and flow in the tunes I've heard him in.

I think Fokuz is a bit more understated live, but i haven't seen him often enough to really give a fair impression - and certainly haven't seen him recently

Just realised no-one's mentioned Strategy. Great MC in a club and on tracks, has a huge variety of bars and flows. It's a bit old but if you haven't heard this, get to know

Ok so there's no right or wrong answer to this but id like to think you guys look at a flyer for the dj's I look for the mc's.

Some really good replies, Here's what I think.

As good as Eksman, Evil B and Harry Shotta are, I don't think they have been around for as long as other mc's who deserve it.

Mc Det - is a good shout.

SP:MC & DRS - As good as they are I feel there's bigger headlining mc's.

GQ - you mean when he's not mc'ing over Andy but it's not a bad shout tbf

Hyper D - As good as he was in his time sadly I don't feel he has done as much as other mc's of today. R.i.p Hyper D

Shabba - great shout

Fatman D - great shout

Stammina - good shout

Tonn Piper - As much as ive heard the name im abit stomped on this one

A lot of mc's not mentioned also

Bassman
Spyda
Trigga
Fearless
IC3
Foxy
Unknown
5ive 0
Ragga Twins

I will probably add some more to that list.

There's one name I have left out on purpose though, The person who I think deserves it. Someone who's been around from the beginning and has constantly entertained most drum & bass heads over generations. I don't no how he has done it mc'ing at over 100mph everytime forming some of the greatest lyrics and greatest b2b. If he's not down the gym mc'ing he's in the charts with shy fx and t power. Yes I think our greatest mc goes to Mc Skibadee.

He really entertained me for a couple of years, smashing everything and everybody to bits and pieces but he went down the hill rather fast.

Same with Shabba, Foxy..

He really entertained me for a couple of years, smashing everything and everybody to bits and pieces but he went down the hill rather fast.

Same with Shabba, Foxy..

Bro you have to listen to some of his recent sets he's still fire :gun:

Eminem reads lyrics off his phone, Your point :lol: Look Deeg's just accept it, You know im right :lol:

Back
Top Bottom