The Best DnB Flatshare in London

Codabass

Hey guys

I'm moving to London next week, I love DnB so much that I couldn't stay anymore in the south of Europe (it sucks for DnB there...) so I decided to get a job in the best city for DnB lover :cool: I will bring my 2*800watts speakers but I'm afraid that my future roommates would be a little bit annoyed if they don't like DnB as more as me ^^

I'm looking for the best flatshare for DnB lover. Do you have any tips? What would be the best area? Any chances to get a flat with a basement where I could trow some parties / music without problems with the neighbors?

I'm very flexible, I could live in a little flat with 2 roommates or in a big warehouse with more than 15 people (it would be the best) but the most important for me is to find a place where I can play some music and speak about DnB with my roommates :D I'll work in Shoreditch, it'd be great to be close by but not an obligation.

Thanks a lot :)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
couldnt help you, but you should probably state your budget, unless you already did that, in which case id like to state, for the record, that i dont read threads, i write whatevers going from ear to ear that feeble and wasted moment

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
try the borough of bassford, it's a part of london specifically reserved for junglists by the government so they stay out of trouble.

the streets are paved with dubplates and E's are available in vending machines.

few ground rules though...

1) no hats, no hoods
2) no music between the hours of 8am-6pm, PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING
3) residents are allowed out of the borough between the hours of 9pm-7am on friday and saturday ONLY
4) all homes are to be decorated with flyers of raves you haven't even been to

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
U can move in wit me and ma boyz if ya want. Jus buy us a oz of cheesey weed everyweek and a crate of stella an we will be cool

Me an ta boyz

We r good in da kitchen

The local pub is a cool place ta get a stella

Eazy access ta tha local shops

The birds are fit

We even have a studio in the basement!!

let me no yeh

Codabass

Hahah love your replies guys :D
Even if it don't help me too much to find a flat ^^

Dagz you sound like a cool dude, I wanna meet your friends!! Love to cook too =)
BTW I didn't find the borough of bassford but it looks like the perfect place for me ! Where is it??

No seriously my topic is silly for sure but it don't cost to try...

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Thought id bring abit of action to the thread for you maybe the right person would see the thread becuase honestly mate you wouldnt want to live with me but hope you get something sorted soon

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
If you don't mind me dancing around in my mnkini whilst galavanting to david bowie then yeah i need a place to.

If there any foods that you like I suggest you put your name on them or ill throw them out.

if u find somewhere let me no where the parties r gonna be.:drunk: Houses r too close together in london to not piss off the neighbours, but im sure theres somewhere that dont mind. im really central but lookin for somewhere in 5 months to move into cos cant afford rent so need a flat mate *Leanne*

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
try the borough of bassford, it's a part of london specifically reserved for junglists by the government so they stay out of trouble.

the streets are paved with dubplates and E's are available in vending machines.

few ground rules though...

1) no hats, no hoods
2) no music between the hours of 8am-6pm, PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING
3) residents are allowed out of the borough between the hours of 9pm-7am on friday and saturday ONLY
4) all homes are to be decorated with flyers of raves you haven't even been to
And WTF? A Ahkmerd post that didn't make me want to hit him

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
if u find somewhere let me no where the parties r gonna be.:drunk: Houses r too close together in london to not piss off the neighbours, but im sure theres somewhere that dont mind. im really central but lookin for somewhere in 5 months to move into cos cant afford rent so need a flat mate *Leanne*
you shouldn't have put your name, apologies in advance on behalf of everybody!