'The' Beats & Bass DnB Mix - Rifine - ASC, FIS, Ruffhouse, Synkro - 100% vinyl

The Watcha

VIP Junglist

Following on from 'the' deep mix last month, I have done 'the' beats & bass mix or 'the' minimal mix (for those who aren't aware of the series so far), which will tie in nicely with getting the main B&B series running again next month :) This is a mix of minimal tunes that begin with the word 'the' in case you hadn't worked that out. Hope you enjoy it

Tracklist

Machinedrum - The Palace (Exit Records)
Tokyo Prose & FIS - The Truths (Samurai Horo)
ASC - The Depths (Non Plus)
Ruffhouse - The Foot (Ingredients)
Breakage - The Shroud (Digital Soundboy)
ASC - The Touch (Auxiliary)
Synkro - The Way (Exit Records)
Alix Perez - The Observer (Invisible)
Genotype - The Director (Ingredients)
System - The Voices (Exit Records)
Kutz - The Bridge (Exit Records)

alternative download link - http://dnbshare.com/download/The_Beats_n_Bass_Mix_-_Rifine_June_2014.mp3.html

yes mark! really enjoyed this, especially:

The depths into the foot just steps together perfectly. I'm loving The Touch at the moment too - had it on repeat for daays.

Also reminded me about The Palace - just completely forgot about it for some reason

On this Mark.

Sound! Let me know your thoughts Stu

yes mark! really enjoyed this, especially:

The depths into the foot just steps together perfectly. I'm loving The Touch at the moment too - had it on repeat for daays.

Also reminded me about The Palace - just completely forgot about it for some reason

Nice one Rob. That little section was a couple of my fav blends in there Depths - Foot & Shroud - Touch. The Foot begins to make the more steppy Depths a bit more rolling, setting up the next couple. The Touch is such a nice tune + The Palace is one that I don't really play that much, so I had to get it into a B&B somehow.

Thanks for checking and the feedback! Stay locked for the main series, which I'm sure you will :)

Looks like my kind of mix, cheers bruv!

Sound HAB! Let me know your thoughts man.
I know you were a fan of the tail end of the last section of the series

Lovely mix as usual Mark, you know the deal, I've left some comments on SC, huge props for playing The Shroud, absolutely love that one :) Really looking forward to the next B&B installment!

Nice one FG. Appreciate all the comments and compliments you left.
Tried to get the opening going well, as its the first mix that should grab you when listening to a mix. Really please how it flowed both sides of The Shroud. Fav tune from Breakage for me too till Natty drops ;) Hour long B&B next time

left some comments on Sc as well.......good mix. I enjoyed it and some tunes i havent heard which is always a plus.....anyway back to the top ha ha.

really enjoyed this mix man, nice flow and throughout and another strong mix in the B&B series, favourite blend for me had to be Ruffhouse - The Foot > Breakage - The Shroud, big up man looking forward to the next B&B mix

left some comments on Sc as well.......good mix. I enjoyed it and some tunes i havent heard which is always a plus.....anyway back to the top ha ha.

Sound Beknoxx! Not sure what you mean by "i dont know why but this reminds me of atmosphere's cats van bags.......", but thanks for all the comments (y)

really enjoyed this mix man, nice flow and throughout and another strong mix in the B&B series, favourite blend for me had to be Ruffhouse - The Foot > Breakage - The Shroud, big up man looking forward to the next B&B mix

Nice one Danny! Glad you liked it. That section around the first bit was probably my favourite too, the transition from the more steppy bits to the slightly more rolling minimal section.

B&B 8 coming at the end of the month ;)

Week 2 bump

posting to remind myself to check this after Danny's mix

Cool. Let me know what you thought Terps

No problem Watcha...... like i said i have no idea why it made me think of that.....was just listening and all of the sudden in my head i was like cats...van...bags yo! ha ha.....link is below

http://youtu.be/ZeTa8BSiih0

Fair Beknoxx. I can see where you are coming from. Bit disjointed beat in that cats van bags

Back
Top Bottom