The Beastie Boys ft Santi Gold - Don't Play No Game Video

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
The Beastie Boysein their newest music video directed by Spike Jonze. All made with action figures. Funny shit, the tune's alright too.

[video]http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ea575ee2eb/the-beastie-boys-don-t-play-no-game-that-i-can-t-win-ft-santigold[/video]

Just clocked the full length one

Last edited by a moderator:

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
its a really good song too. i thought it was sant-o though, i think shes changed it
Yeah man the tune's great, got a real nice summery vibe to it, I'm glad they decided to release it as a single.

And yeah it used to be santogold but I think someone filed a lawsuit against her or something and she had to change it.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Not raisins lol I had a look..

Santogold – the musical artist, she of Creator and L.E.S. Artistes – was sued last year by Santo Gold, a jeweller, filmmaker and infomercial-based salesman. And it seems she has given in.

The other Santo Gold – the one who is keeping the "o" – is infamous for his low-budget 1985 film, Santo Gold's Blood Circus. The movie is a wrestling-themed science fiction flick, with aliens from the planet Zoran fighting the US and USSR. It was, perhaps unsurprisingly, never released.