The Bassline Mix.....On KISSSSSSSSSS!

DJ_DAFT

is back
VIP Junglist
Alryt ppl,

I know this is a dnb forum but i am sick of talkin about the same shit day in day out. Fort its about tym too chat about all music good and bad.....

Now i was at home with the gal on saturday nyt, nothing was on TV so i fort id put the radio on - tuned in to kiss and this duty tune was playin - i never really lyked bassline dat much when it started gettin reconised....but i was proper shackin out and had to listen to whole show....was phat....

I defo think you should give it a listen.....if you like dutty bass lines and heavy vocal's then this is the shit to listen tooo.

Whats your forts???????

goto - http://www.whatson.com/kiss100/
then scroll the left menu down untill you get to 'UK GARAGE' and then click on 'Kiss Presents: The Bassline Mix'

Oh yeah i know,but he plays it in a way no one else can.

You see i like listening to Dj Cameo's show but i prefer EZ's shows as the cutting/chopping /mixing is just on another level.

The tunes are good though although i'm not too into the really commercial tracks that are floating about at the minute.

Last edited:
Can't they just call it garage? what's all this bassline house shit about i started really feeling it but it gets old reallly fast and the production aint all that

Can't they just call it garage? what's all this bassline house shit about i started really feeling it but it gets old reallly fast and the production aint all that

LOL...yeah it basicly is garage with sum pumped up bass over it......i didnt lyk it at first but i heard sum tunez and they sound fukin heavy.:gun:

Alryt ppl,

I know this is a dnb forum but i am sick of talkin about the same shit day in day out. Fort its about tym too chat about all music good and bad.....

Whats your forts???????

there are loads of threads about other music in the UK Underground section mate :)

To me it just sounds like crap version of Garage...
And yes EZ is a wicked DJ.. lol

Back
Top Bottom