DnB The Basslet wearable subwoofer?

rhysfuckyeah

Hey, I wondered whether anyone owns a Basslet? It's this made silent subwoofer that you wear on your wrist. I've seen a few posts about it online and would love to basically go through the Artificial Intelligence back catalogue with it.

I see that they have an offer to get £20 off - DNBHEADS but haven't decided whether to pull the trigger on one yet.

https://uk.lofelt.com/products/basslet

its an interesting idea but can't see it being worth the money tbh, best of saving up to get a decent sound system to bring the vibes (I haven't used it myself but used something similar and didn't really rate it)

What did you use? I was just thinking for when producing on the go. Or when I can't have my setup full-blast.

I tried out a mates subpac before, yeah you can feel the bass but I personally think that it doesn't give the same weight that through a speaker does, to be fair mate if using it for producing on the go might be worth a try man

@rhysfuckyeah

11385775-large.jpg

yeah?

I wonder how many people have attached them to their knobs?
i'd oush it on my hemorrhoids while im wanking :lol:

also

for a powerful music experience that headphones alone cannot provide

so you need actual headphones to listen to the muic.. this thing just does bass...

wonder if it'll fit round ankle? rude boys cud pretent they got a tag n act bad man

Back
Top Bottom