The Bank Holiday Weekender

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Well it is indeed that time of year again where we as a raving community get together to celebrate all things musical & breathe a sigh of relief that we have a few days of from the dreaded work place. So what's everyone's plans, I'm looking at going to a dutty 3 day free party, original plan was Innovation but lack of funds makes me not want to go up & buy a ticket on the door, due to me having to wait 6 hours to get in the End on christmas eve a few years ago when I tried that little trick.

Carnival on the Sunday, followed by One-Nation at Brixton Academy till the small hours of Monday - gonna finally get to see London Elektricity Live :rockposse

Im going to visit a mate i havent seen in about 3 years. We used to be best mates, still chat regularly on the phone. Looking forward to it :)

sayber said:
Well it is indeed that time of year again where we as a raving community get together to celebrate all things musical & breathe a sigh of relief that we have a few days of from the dreaded work place. So what's everyone's plans, I'm looking at going to a dutty 3 day free party..

Yes mate you know the score,

Got your IM, not that wasn't us.

Theres some dutty link ups going on, hush hush hush though is the key.

Your more than welcome to come down and play mate like i said before..., this time were teaming up with rig from Breakneck ( Red bassbins), possibly more if we think necessary... so it should be slightly.........militant....hahahah :D :whipem:

Love it.
see you there.

P.s.

http://gallery.squatjuice.com/gallery/album267/DCP_0841
System in the picture may look familar, i can say the link up was phat as fuck, that photo was taken about 9/10am, it was proper having it in the night, mental crowd. :who_wants

Last edited:
zoob said:
Yes mate you know the score,

Got your IM, not that wasn't us.

Theres some dutty link ups going on, hush hush hush though is the key.

Your more than welcome to come down and play mate like i said before..., this time were teaming up with rig from Breakneck ( Red bassbins), possibly more if we think necessary... so it should be slightly.........militant....hahahah :D :whipem:

Love it.
see you there.

P.s.

http://gallery.squatjuice.com/gallery/album267/DCP_0841
System in the picture may look familar, i can say the link up was phat as fuck, that photo was taken about 9/10am, it was proper having it in the night, mental crowd. :who_wants

Wicked man keep me posted as I'm sure you will. I'm definetly up 4 playing & I've got a free weekend so hit me up an IM & we can chat more about things.

Pictures look sick all about the dutty raves!!

Free Party Friday night, innovation saturday and One NAtion on Sunday. Phat BBQ on monday to ease the pain

I love bank holidays !

jay walker said:
Not alot bruvvah, nearest free party was Wales, so bailed on that, jus cotched up the weekend.

Hopefully Nightlife release party @ the End will make up for a poor effort next weekend. :thumbsup:

You up for going? lemme know bro :slick:
Our party went off, all the way up in masfield and was a rather hectic weekend, culminating in having to shut down sunday lunchtime due to police pressure but more importantly, a large number of motocross riders invading the site, one falling off, breaking his back. and then the Air Ambulance flying literally 10 metres above our rig, smashing gazebo's , damaging the decks and knocking over and breaking the rig we were linked up with. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Wales party went..... :thumbsd: Very nasty

zoob said:
Our party went off, all the way up in masfield and was a rather hectic weekend, culminating in having to shut down sunday lunchtime due to police pressure but more importantly, a large number of motocross riders invading the site, one falling off, breaking his back. and then the Air Ambulance flying literally 10 metres above our rig, smashing gazebo's , damaging the decks and knocking over and breaking the rig we were linked up with. :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Wales party went..... :thumbsd: Very nasty

Damn that's some hectic shit, free parties are always guaranteed a bit of excitment inthe early hours. Mainly from grumpy farmers but motorcross nuttters that's just messed up.

Back
Top Bottom