the awards

SkippaDon

just thought wud get every ones point of view on who shud win what at the awards i think they shud give TC the dj award cus he smashed it in 2007 with his evolution tour i was lucky enough to catch that at eclectricity it was bad man. and the MC thats smashed it for me was trigga but thats just a personal preference or the obvious choice eksman but what do every one think?

Don't get me wrong TC's not a bad producer but a very poor dj! (can't stand his rewind's after every tune)

Dj award should go to friction! It's about time Andy c got knocked off the top spot and friction's definitely got what it takes!(yn)

For me, best mc.............. Eskman

Don't get me wrong TC's not a bad producer but a very poor dj! (can't stand his rewind's after every tune)

Dj award should go to friction! It's about time Andy c got knocked off the top spot and friction's definitely got what it takes!(yn)

For me, best mc.............. Eskman

agree with u on both of those mate

best producer has gotta be taxman!
an hype is quality but after he walked off stage at NYE i dont think he deserves the DJ award, deffo friction... or maybe hazard..
MC - eksman or shabba

Trigga & Hazard..There not 1 person here can tell me hazard has not smashed many sets this year standurd! :)

Yeah he smashed many sets this year coz he makes BIG tunes and a lot of his sets contain these huge dubplates that he keeps churning out. But technically if you think he is any where near Andy C for the best DJ award then think again. I know everyone has there own opinion and everything....

Yeah he smashed many sets this year coz he makes BIG tunes and a lot of his sets contain these huge dubplates that he keeps churning out. But technically if you think he is any where near Andy C for the best DJ award then think again. I know everyone has there own opinion and everything....

na your right mate. love listening to hazard sets....u dont need to double drop all your tunes when their that good though. technically though he isnt anywhere near the best dj

Back
Top Bottom