the awards

Tonn Piper WILL win best breakthrough MC
and Prophecy will win best breakthrough DJ

bets dj will probably be between Andy and Friction

The thing is that Prophecy and Piper have both been going stong for not far off 15 years each
So they definitly deserves to win best 'breakthrough'

just thought wud get every ones point of view on who shud win what at the awards i think they shud give TC the dj award cus he smashed it in 2007 with his evolution tour i was lucky enough to catch that at eclectricity it was bad man.QUOTE]

:lol: are you for real? :resick: thats what i think of tc

TC is a fucking awful DJ.. sorry.

~I think commix should get it for taking the needle of the wrong record at the end...lol. Brilliant!

na your right mate. love listening to hazard sets....u dont need to double drop all your tunes when their that good though. technically though he isnt anywhere near the best dj

Compared to Andy C. Hazard's only really a baby (been signed for about 5 years compared to Mr C's 15 years of Ram) But he is wicked, I reckon he'll get best producer.

I reckon Andy C, Hype or Friction will get best DJ, just because Hype & Andy C are heavy weight in the D&B world & Friction's not far off them really.

As for best MC, it'll be Eksman I reckon.

taxman defo for producer award, hazard for dj, as much as i would'nt like eksman to win, he probs will, as to be fair he is the best around atm

friction = Best Dj (amazing mixing)
MC = Shabba (stepped it up this year/ prooved when b2b with eks and been better)
producing though - hazard and chase+Status have had quality tunes

defo hazard for best producer
its gonna be andy c again for dj & eksman for mc
do love hazards sets but purely for the dubplates as aj7greene said

Back
Top Bottom