The Ashes 2010

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
They should rename them the gashes, and just have naked women firing cricket balls from their vajays, if you hit someone in the face its a 6 pointer and everyone downs a drink.

Moskit

:rodigan:
I think Matthew could be on to something here...

If not as an international sport, then maybe as a Stag Weekend Activity?

bn14

VIP Junglist
England cant lose this yr the crims from down under all over the show pointing granddad age time to give up . . .

Gumby

VIP Junglist
yeah i know. we had the bloody dream team for about 10 years there, then everyone got old and had babies and their hair fell out and now we have no one.
and the worst part is, theres a whole bunch of new guys on the team and i dont know their names so i cant harass them from the fence when im at the cricket.

im really not expecting much from this tour tbh. just nice to watch and drink cold beers.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Its going to be good. If Swann gets some decent pitches to spin on he will decimate the Aussie batting order.

Its exciting because the 2 teams are a lot more evenly matched than 10 years ago.

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
This is going to be the best Ashes in ages, England are well on form, can bat right down the order and seem to play well as a team atm......

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Confidence is really high in our side at the moment. Swann is going to rip your batsmen to shreds.

Looking forward to it, just wish I was there with a cold beer as well ! :(

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
7th or 8th post in and someone finally says what the shit this thread is about. its about some fking srilankan sport noone cares about? this and russian folk dance karen...

Gumby

VIP Junglist
cricket is my favourite sport for the simple fact that i am free to get all ADD "ooh look some thing blue!" ..."what should i have for dinner tonight?" "... "i can hear a helicopter" ... and not miss anything important in the game.

I LOVE IT. summer isnt summer without cricket.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
karen.....care to make it interesting...
can we redo our last bet? i didnt like the outcome of that one.

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

Our bloody vice captain has gone and injured himself. brilliant.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
can we redo our last bet? i didnt like the outcome of that one.

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

Our bloody vice captain has gone and injured himself. brilliant.
nah, the last bet still stands....you lost.....we have to think of a new challenge and keep in mind that england are better than you this time.....