The Amen Break Re-Mastered 2014 ( free sample pack download )

Paul Ashmore

Audio Animals Mastering
Grabbed it.

Little review for the peoplez

It's fine, it's indeed a clean master, sounds very good.
For the people (like me) think, 45 loops?

It's the loop mastered differently 5 times. And they cut up the break in 8 pieces, a bit useless since you can cut in any DAW.
The 5 different masters are... ok. But I will probably use on the 'clear no stauration' one, but hey, it's free..

Then there is a folder with all the individual hits. Which is quite usefull

It's the loop mastered differently 5 times. And they cut up the break in 8 pieces, a bit useless since you can cut in any DAW.
The 5 different masters are... ok. But I will probably use on the 'clear no stauration' one, but hey, it's free..

Not everyone has the capability of splicing correctly, so the option is there to use the 1 bar breaks. The different versions are to cater for various needs producers have expressed the need for.

NICE one paul ashmore!! and shut up crisiz you twonk. i would prefer to make my own amen edits, but, seriously, these are soooo handy when youre just writing a song and dont want to spend hours resampling the amen, and lose your momentum when youre knee deep in break switching amenizm fuckery with the inspirational juices flowing

Tonight I'll be doing around 20 classic breaks in the same way. Think break, hot pants break, worm break, funky drummer break etc etc. Give them all a nice analogue remaster through this chain.....

API-500-Series.png
SSL-X-Desk-X-Rack.png

Tonight I'll be doing around 20 classic breaks in the same way. Think break, hot pants break, worm break, funky drummer break etc etc. Give them all a nice analogue remaster through this chain.....

API-500-Series.png
SSL-X-Desk-X-Rack.png

i logged in just to say that that looks sexy. i'm looking forward to hearing the results!

API-500-Series.png
SSL-X-Desk-X-Rack.png

Wicked -- are these going to be available soon (paid or free)?

Back
Top Bottom