THE ALBUM!! DYLAN & TECH ITCH - TECHNICAL FREAKS

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
Hello All......

!!!SOME HOT NEWS FOR YA!!!!

myself and Tech Itch are currently working on an LP Project!!!! It is Dylan & Tech Itch Presents " Technical Freaks - The Album" it will probably be 4 or 5 piece Vinyl and a CD . It will feature tracks from myself & the Itch and All the artists from the Freak and Tech itch crew aswell as some exclusive Remixes....strictly killers no fillers, trust me!!!! we will be exclusively previewing the tunes on our forthcoming tour.........

The Sickness is Coming ;]

More info as we get it!!!

Reespec

Dylan & Tech Itch :gpeace:

Nice one Dylan :thumbsup:

Looking forward to this one for sure!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa :mr_cool: this is going to something special, please don't dissappoint me Dylan. Is the album coming on Penetration Records or Freak?

almost as disgusting as ur avatar..
who the hell is it, and what has he done with the other guy, he was funny looking..

but yes, will have to save my pennies to buy this one.. although saving pennies would do me no good as it is not legal tender in australia

CoB said:
almost as disgusting as ur avatar..
who the hell is it, and what has he done with the other guy, he was funny looking..

You dont know who it is??? Call yourself an Ozzie lol!

home_harold_shrug.gif

freeagent said:
DKay is Austrian, not Australian...

Gotcha Back!!!

Unfortunately you got yourself back geez!!!

He was talkin about my avatar (under my name) which is Harold Bishop from Neighbours, who is Australian.

:finger2:

Course I know D Kays Austrian!!! :ipfft@u:

Calefaction said:
Oh and D, tell Tech to hurry up and press Pressure Drop, so those of us who are crazy Pressure Drop fans can rinse it :lol:
I was told there were pressing problems with Pressure Drop, it's been put back a while :-/

Mulla said:
Unfortunately you got yourself back geez!!!

He was talkin about my avatar (under my name) which is Harold Bishop from Neighbours, who is Australian.

:finger2:

Course I know D Kays Austrian!!! :ipfft@u:

Like I know anything about your soap operas!!!

:oscar: :moe:

Back
Top Bottom