The Air Ep (RH41)

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Just ordered this off Chemical, but my gay modem wouldnt let me listen to any of the tunes!!! Whats it like anyone (not you, jarman, your gonna be a bit biased!!!
)

Anyone else manage to get a copy of French Kiss??? That took me by surprise, didnt even know it was getting released!!!!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
been listenin to the raiden choon for a coupla weeks on a mix i had, its wicked, big ups the raiden/jarman. easily the best choon on the ep.

i heard the whole ep yesturday, tempest is quite sweeeeeeeeet :slayer:

im not sure which one rage/aurora is, but one of them is wicked, and the other is not so hot :(

i just ordered my copy from chemical too, hehe.

Mulla said:
Just ordered this off Chemical, but my gay modem wouldnt let me listen to any of the tunes!!! Whats it like anyone (not you, jarman, your gonna be a bit biased!!!
)

Anyone else manage to get a copy of French Kiss??? That took me by surprise, didnt even know it was getting released!!!!
i think itz the best EP ever! hehe :rolleyes: :tut:

for real though,i'm really feeling the Universal Project tune tempest,sik. :slayer:

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
Got my copy on thursday, r0x !

Tune of the EP is fallin' Big up yaself Jarman..
the rest all rock still...

will stay in the box for quite a while !!!!!! :slayer: :slayer:
seen

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
:thumbsup:

My copy of this finally came this morning, and OH MY GOD!!!! Jarman man, 'Fallin' is probably the best tune Ive heard since 'Barcelona' - Respect mate!!!!