THe abstract THought for the day thread

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Maybe you will like this but maybe you won't. Typoe up ya most abstract though of the day.Wonder if this will take on..here is mine:
Using toilet paper to stop skidders on teh bowl is like giving your turd an underwater magic carpet ride....now how fuct is that, and I was at work at the time

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
your intellect and capacity for abstract thought is superceeded only by a small clearing with a crystal pond in the place where your brain used to be.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i do not think a forrest clearing and a crystal pond is offensive at all. i think i managed to turn stans peice of potty comedy to something pure and untarnished. i see czechia with their hard working, ernest people in ther ruistique villages and leather boots and for some reason red apples, i see red apples and a roasted boar.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
not really abstract, but these have concerned my thoughts today

did the term too many cooks spoil the broth come from literal experience?

how do they get those boats into the bottles?

Radius

VIP Junglist
I like the abstract stuff so far but you're tellinj me the rest of them are like straight headed and have no wacky thoughts ?
Pah...

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
not really abstract, but these have concerned my thoughts today

did the term too many cooks spoil the broth come from literal experience?

how do they get those boats into the bottles?

they put them in with the sails down and with a piece of string attached so they can be pulled up once the boat is inside

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Mine is, how does a goat learn to type...and why his name goaty, i mean, should my name be fesy? Is goaty in goat club? what is goat club? and why goats? why not horses? i bet a horse could kick a goats ass, then run away faster.

Goaty

INTAGOATY STYLE RUN WILD
VIP Junglist
THe first rule of goat club is you don't talk about goat club. So I can type....

Now here is my thought..."do lamposts dream of sunny days"

Radius

VIP Junglist
its easy... they insert them with flat masts etc and then a bit of string pulls the masts up...sorry !
OI LADS we got a genius here....OK then what about those rings taht are all linked together into one..now how do they do that ?
HMM HMM eh ?
LOL

( wonder if thsi will turn into another slagging match he he)]