the 90's Blackpool and the Fylde College Crew

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rob_del_terror, Jul 5, 2010.

1. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

the 90's Blackpool and the Fylde College Crew - rotten jim from bispham, steve and terry from poulton le frampton, johhny yellow belly, chrissy fingers, lump hammer tom, peter "finger sex" millington. and the kirkham and wesham rood bwoys hold tight.... gary harry, carol "christmas jingle" holliday, fat eyed fred, knobbly sarah and of course choccy liam (black bastard).

the best raves were,

warbreck high school disco, 03/07/1996 7pm-11pm carol slipped on her bum after some orange pop was spilt.

vagina bumjamjams birthday get together on the pier 17/12/1996 8pm-when ever you were allowed out till finger sex gained his name here by fingering all 3 of the puddle sisters in the lads toilets behind the cafe (the rumours were that they all got pregnant because one of them was a hermaphrodite and came in his hand).

radio waves party in the park, lawsons field, 32/13/1996.5 2pm-8pm take that were billed but gary barlow got my little WILLY, i put it in my BUM, me and my bum have all kinds of fun. Me and my Willy are really old friends, water popped out where my willy hole ends. Silly old willy, look what you've done! You've got water on my friendly old bum. My willy's silly and a little bit dumb, and my bum eats plums 'cos a plum tastes yum. WILLY BUM BUM BUM BUM. Enough about my willy and more about my BUM! I can fit my friendly old thumb rigth in my bum when i do a little fart air popped out where my bum hole starts. I fould a wasp, put it in my bum. Stung my rectum, now my bum hole's numb. Silly old wasp, look what you've done! gotta put ice on my friendly old bum. WILLY BUM BUM WILLY WILLY BUM BUM, WILLY BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM. Enough about my bum, more about my willy! My willy gets small when my bum hole's chilly. My friendly old bum is covered in frost. My bum got stung by a criss old wasp. Smelly old wasp, this isn't fun. how should i fix my cold old bum? Go outside! and put my bum in the sun and my bum got burnt and then begun singing...WILLY BUM BUM WILLY WILLY BUM BUM WILLY BUM BUM WILLY WILLY BUM BUM WILLY BUM BUM BUM BUM, WASP Silly old willy and a burnt old bum Out in the sun with my pants undone Where ar my plums Did they get lost It's all your fault you smelly old wasp Let's get drunk, i said to my bum It will tast nice on my friendly old tongue My greedy old bum said I Want Some Put a funnel in my bum and a bottle of rum WILLY BUM BUM WILLY WILLY BUM BUM WILLY BUM BUM WILLY WILLY BUM BUM WILLY BUM BUM WILLY WILLY BUM BUM WILLY BUM BUM BUM BUM You Smelly old wasp You silly old willy You friendly old bum

2. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

3. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

willy bump bump

4. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

5. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member