THC Crystals

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Blurr, May 29, 2008.

1. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

I have one of those fancy crystal collecting grinders and have managed to fill a spice jar about a quater of the way up

jus wondered if anyone knew anything decent to do with it apart from jus smokin it, alz metioned making it into hash when he was round for a mix the other day but aint had much luck with google except with water or bubble hash which doesnt look worth it so i thought i'd pick some of the stoner brains on here

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  2. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

mate you dont make water/bubble hash with the crystals, you make that using trim from ya plants. id press it into a block of pollen, or you can sprinkle it over a a bit of green in a spliff for a nice smoke.

enjoy

3. duffer

duffer Under Mi SensI...........

Just get yourself a pollen press. Make a nice lump of it and smoke on.

4. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

why not "just" smoking it?

thats what id do :D

5. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

i know how to make oil really easy!
    u need some Grain (100%) alcohol and some ganja
    put the ganja in the grain alcohol until its gone green, then boil off the alcohol, leaving pure THC oil!
    FUCKS YOU UP!

6. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

i know what u should do.....come and smoke it with me. i dont mind honest. thats the shit man u dont need to do anything with that but smoke it! sprinkle some over a reg joint for extra mashupness :D

7. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

cheers for the response ppl,
    i saw a photo walkthrough of bubble hash yday and this bloke had about a half oz of leaves and shit and managed to get about 2 smokes, i know i dont wanna do it with crystals

i've had the grinder for a few years but always just used to smoke the crystals when i ran out of weed but been saving this lots up

money is tight atm so i cant afford buying pollen pressing equipment, looks like its just gonna build up..

8. MARLZTAH

MARLZTAH ++DuB PrOFesSoR++

mate the reason he only got a tiny bit of hash from the leaves is because there is hardly anything on the leaves.

the whole point of bubble is to extract the trichomes (crystals) from the leaves.... you already have the trics so no need to do anything like that

as to what you should do with your trics.... you can smoke them as they are but imo you get none of that beautiful hash taste doing it like that... and mixing it with ganj is even worse cos it the little hash taste there is is completely overwhelmed by the skunky taste

i would personally make a nice block of hash out of it, you may be able to do this by hand if its pure enough... does it look nice and yellow?? if it does then take some in the palm of your one of your hands and apply as much pressure as you can with your other thumb, let your thumb sort of 'slide' across the trics while maintaining the pressure... you know if your doing this right if you can feel friction and it get pretty warm. it should start to turn a lil sticky and warm, and brown too... this is a good thing ;)..... continue it until its all stuck together and nicely brown

the reason it turns brown has something to do with oxidisation and some of the chemicals break down into different substances. this is what seperates hash from a pile of just trichomes ;)

when you have your lump of hash, dont treat it like a block of cheap fake hash... this is the real deal and will set alight if you burn it too much. just lightly heat it, and tbh it probably wont crumble very good because its so sticky, if it wont crumble just pull it apart into little pieces and put into a joint :)

9. MARLZTAH

MARLZTAH ++DuB PrOFesSoR++

oh and by the way.... always store your hash/trics somewhere out of the light as light degrades the thc

10. danhowe25

danhowe25 Alias

i used to have loads of thc stored up but u end up just smoking it when you have no draw. i might start collecting again and make some pollen hash, always intended to but never got round to it

11. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

oh for real? might try that today actually

12. Sammy_Dodger

Sammy_Dodger Mr Ed

mate, just lick you finger and work a small bit into a ball...

then keep doing the same and build it up into one big lump!!

looks like skuff then.

that what my mate did...got us fuuuuuuuked!!!