THC Breath Strips Are Here

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
THC Breath Strips Are Here

Med-strips are like the Listerine breath strips you buy at the supermarket, except that each one of these comes loaded with 625mg of wonderful THC. The label claims these strips will be effective, discreet and convenient and Med-Strips deliver big-time.Here is the breakdown:
Purchased in West Los Angeles, California
Cost: $10/ea. Or three 2-packs for $50.
Flavors available: Mint and Cinnamon
THC Content: 625mg per strip (a 45x sucker is 600mg)

The ups: Smoke free, could not be more convenient or discreet, actually packs a punch (especially if you take two at a time), excellent for the purse or wallet for those emergency times when you must get medicated

The downs: These are a little thicker than Listerine strips. When they dissolve, they turn into a little glob of goo in your mouth. That’s not so nice. Also, some might not like them because they abandon the natural wholeness of dried cannabis.

The rest: The taste is decent and about what you might expect. Like putting a nugget in a wad of spearmint gum and chewing it.

B

BDS

plus theyre expensive as fuck!! 6 strips for $50!! you can get stoned more times than that off an eighth and thats only £15

B

BDS

na not at all its very nice, cheese is £20 up here though as is white widow but anything else (which is still peng) is £15 but I suppose it's who ya know....ya know.

Might be worth a try but it's never gonna replace rolling a fatty and enjoying it!

Seem to remember hearing that THC-spray is in the pipeline for sufferes of a disease (multiple sclerosis i think)

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Might be worth a try but it's never gonna replace rolling a fatty and enjoying it!

Seem to remember hearing that THC-spray is in the pipeline for sufferes of a disease (multiple sclerosis i think)
Its been made already. Got a tube thing of it when we were in 'dam, got thrown into the crowd.

Think we got rid of it after a few sprays, bit of a weird taste and so much green going round it was pointless. Would be nice to see what it's like by itself though.

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist
Been bare sprayed shit round by way recently. Sandy bud and sugary bud mainly.
You expect things to be cut when its a powder or pill, but Bud?! Tight bastards!

Cheese and white russian is is £25s for 3g, shitty wet buds for £20.

I decided to quit now though so i guess it doesnt affect me anymore.

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Anyone know about the legality of these in england? I dont actually know about the laws regarding THC or THC based products other than actual Cannabis or Resin.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Anyone know about the legality of these in england? I dont actually know about the laws regarding THC or THC based products other than actual Cannabis or Resin.
says right in the OG post California

they have leagl weed for medical use, wich is everything from a headache to lack of appetite