That Sub Zero sound...

Discussion in 'Production' started by spung3, Apr 25, 2010.

1. spung3

spung3 Member

2. Benni

Benni Member

I remember sombody once saying it was a preset on z3ta but I can't confirm that...anyone?

3. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

theres like 3 threads on this already. dunno what the z3ta preset is called anymore. have a go and search the forum^^

---------- Post added at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

just remembered it. its called ef em piano or something like that. try to bitcrush and distort it and i guess youll pretty much be there.

4. T Leaf

T Leaf Neighbourhood Sickhead

that sounds like its done by using fm synths with some lfo hi / band frequency shiz going on for cuttoff, i'll make a patch for this sound soon if i get time as everyone likes it... but theres probably a shit load of units that can make this sound with a bit of playing around. thing is - it isnt just the generator usually.

you will need fx to help it thicken out, like ohms delay work / HD chords / Chorus etc. Then, units ship with loads of fx built in.

-sub bass is nearly always generally two sines in octave from eachother to cover octave shifting in nu school.

hope this helps

5. funkmod

funkmod Member

anyone been able to make this in reason 4?