Drumstep That Dub Feeling

Like the intro nice drums and soundscape- think the kick roll thing before the drop is a little bit off - maybe rework that. Drop has a nice impact- like the notation - nice and straightforward but it works. Also good movement work with the mids. Only thing I'd say is you could beef up the bass more - make it slightly less tinny in the high end- and get a bit more punch in the low, also maybe increase the sub level?

Very nice overall though, I would be very happy with this!

Like the intro nice drums and soundscape- think the kick roll thing before the drop is a little bit off - maybe rework that. Drop has a nice impact- like the notation - nice and straightforward but it works. Also good movement work with the mids. Only thing I'd say is you could beef up the bass more - make it slightly less tinny in the high end- and get a bit more punch in the low, also maybe increase the sub level?

Very nice overall though, I would be very happy with this!

Thanks for the feedback man :) Definitely needs some more work this is the first take...wrote it all last night but had to go to headphones so the mix is prob a bit off! I'll check out the kick roll I think the timing isn't quite right its a bit too long. Will have a look at the sub and eqing on the high end of bass.

Big ups!

Back
Top Bottom