That "Dirrty Harry" Sample - Time Streched Tune - HELP!

shaftyg

I am getting SERIOUSLY desperate now to find this track if it actually exists?
Going back to 1995/96 (ish) - Jungle / Drum and Bass - A few of the top Jocks (Randell, Finn et al) were playing it hard - All I can remember is that the intro to the track was a load of Dirty Harry Samples that were warped and streched and chopped up " The most powerful hand gun in the World" " blow your head clean off" etc.... Very dark and heavy track... DOES ANYONE OUT THERE RECOGINSE IT or am I just tripping??
I'll pay a bloody referal if I need to.........

Dunno if this is the one your looking for but Adam F had a tune out called 'Dirty Harry'.

There is also a Dirty Harry Sample at the end of the DJ Zinc remix of Beenieman's 'Dude'

i got dirty harry by Adam F and it sure as hell aint that. I THINK my mate might actually own the tune ur on about shafty. Will ask him l8r 2nite.

spoke to my matey. He said the tune was on the other side of Shy FX "bambataa" (original press). So check out a discography or something :teeth:

Hey man
I have got this track may not be the same mix but has all those quotes in it and is the same era. I will go home and dig it out. Can't remember the name
I am also willing to sell it

Possibly one of the remixes of DJ Phantasy - 44 Mag? There was definately one with those Dirty Harry samples in the intro but I can't remember which one.

Last edited:
Yeah it is 44 Mag remix by DJ Phantasy on easy records.
With all the time stretched delayed "head head head clean clean clean OFF!"
If you wanna buy it mate give me offer :)

Back
Top Bottom