that awesome moment when you realize you make progress

foeddd

Yesterday i finaly managed to learn how to make proper clean punchy snares like the pro's. Im so happy.
Have you had this feeling too when you realized you are getting better. (Bad english i know)

yeah i know what you mean.. i had little break from producing for couple of weeks and when i came back to it i finished track in few days and i was so happy with it even though its still shit compared with "pro" tracks for me is like the best thing i ever done and i feel the progress... now i just hope it wasnt only a lucky shot :D

/\ Definitely this; though recently I've taken it to a whole new level. You know how people suggest you should write music and not care what anybody else thinks about how it sounds? I've started writing and I'll keep writing even if I don't like how it sounds. Literally just throwing together the most random stupid ass shit and fucking with mix techniques. Tempo and time signature are a non-factor, it's so fun I can't even explain it. Plus you pick up loads of new techniques fast, just by the statistical odds of having something good happen from doing 10,000 things that sound bad. make sense?

Yeah for sure, when things start to sound as you hear them in your head or on other pieces of music it's extremely satisfying haha

HAHA Yea I can relate to that. Hate it when I can't get the sounds out of my head and on to the my computer. We should build a machine for that very purpose and rake in the money.

HAHA Yea I can relate to that. Hate it when I can't get the sounds out of my head and on to the my computer. We should build a machine for that very purpose and rake in the money.

If only that were any easier than getting on top of your sound design..

Back
Top Bottom