thanks to post ratio?

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Have you gone a bit twelve monkies on us Rob?

Careful with the acid mate!

logikz

I Am Not The King
or the pet store. get yourself a dog. or a cat or a hamster maybe. tell you what, why dont you start with a bird and work your way up to hamster and then well see about the puppy ok.

logikz

I Am Not The King
can you check in my bathroom, is that a henna treatment in there cos my hair is red now and i did my arm hair and chest and back and i want to know about undoing it now

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Muslims die their beards with henna and as far as I'm aware they dont go cold. Ambulance Logikz?

logikz

I Am Not The King
after careful deliberation ive decided yes. its that or call the hotline and im not fking doing that, no way.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I swear the boxes we post in are getting smaller, its like fucking Indiana Jones in here sometimes, too many symbols appearing, hahahaha, my god look at all the little symbols everywhere, what could they possibly all mean, they cant all mean something, its not possible.

logikz

I Am Not The King
i think youll find none of it means anything. were the boys from nowhere and tonight were coming home baby.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
If theres like a big hole in the ground, and a guy says how bigs the hole, wait, let me say this another way, theres a big hole in the ground, you cant see the bottom, I'd climb in, no fucking harnesses or anything, just the intrigue of it all would get the better of me. Then when your like, say, 200 metres down, you start cursing that fucker cause he knew how big the fucking hole was, probably dug it himself, and hes played you like a chump.