VIP Junglist
Vile said:
who said anything about vocals?
go play ya clipz records u mug

Got this in PM.,.

made me laugh...

Thanks for that lovely response...

No need to put it in PM mate.... share it

As a response to a thread i started about 'The Best Producers in Dnb right now'....

You dont anything about me or my tastes. Just a typical ignorant response to my argument about why I think Chase and Status are the best producers in dnb right now. Jut becuase you think that you like more underground / harder dnb than someone that you know more. I like a lot of artists you mentioned but hate this kind of bullshit people like you spout.

Im not a fan of jump up and mid range Clipz synthy dnb anymore than a lot of people who moan on here and have been outspoken at times about it, If you must know I prefer deeper rolling dnb dark or light, so for a start telling me to go listen to Clipz shows your assumptions are full of shit. But the fact i know enough about music to recognise that CnS are really good producers (not just in dnb) goes to show that you are the mug.

Im not going to get into the argument about who is the best producer.. to be honest that thread was actually set up to be positive about two of the scenes real shining lights right now and its exciting to see producers cane it in so many genres. And im sorry but yeah Cooh etc are great at what they do but they arent producing hip hop tracks with Kano or massive cross over tracks with Jenna G or tracks that are taking the dubstep world by storm simutaneously are they!

Dont know whether you produce or mix or anything but to have an informed opinion on music is to be objective and just becuase you like Cooh and Limewax and hate everyhing else doenst mean your hard or know more about dnb than someone into other kinds of music. And it certainly doenst mean you have a right to PM people with insults.

Dont waste my time with gay PM's.

Last edited:
Why do people care soo much! lol..

dont wanna get personal

it was only a fucking light hearted thread bigging them up.

Last edited:
Got this in PM.,.

made me laugh...

As a response to a thread i started about 'The Best Producers in Dnb right now'....

You dont anything about me or my tastes. Just a typical ignorant response to my argument about why I think Chase and Status are the best producers in dnb right now. Jut becuase you think that you like more underground / harder dnb than someone that you know more. I like a lot of artists you mentioned but hate this kind of bullshit people like you spout.

Im not a fan of jump up and mid range Clipz synthy dnb anymore than a lot of people who moan on here and have been outspoken at times about it, If you must know I prefer deeper rolling dnb dark or light, so for a start telling me to go listen to Clipz shows your assumptions are full of shit. But the fact i know enough about music to recognise that CnS are really good producers (not just in dnb) goes to show that you are the mug.

Im not going to get into the argument about who is the best producer.. to be honest that thread was actually set up to be positive about two of the scenes real shining lights right now and its exciting to see producers cane it in so many genres. And im sorry but yeah Cooh etc are great at what they do but they arent producing hip hop tracks with Kano or massive cross over tracks with Jenna G or tracks that are taking the dubstep world by storm simutaneously are they!

Dont know whether you produce or mix or anything but to have an informed opinion on music is to be objective and just becuase you like Cooh and Limewax and hate everyhing else doenst mean your hard or know more about dnb than someone into other kinds of music. And it certainly doenst mean you have a right to PM people with insults.

nice one mate!!

Somepeople just havent a clue!

how is that really an insult lool what a pleb....

i bet he used to listen to sclub 7 .... like litreally 2 years ago:lol:

Dont want this to get out of hand... just felt quite angry about someone getting me wrong like that!

Now now peeps.... dont let it get into a Vile slating thread..... no point really..... the guy has his right to his opinion...... his opinion might verge on preaching...... but people grow wiser....... and true junglists like all types of dnb..... and respect others for what they do for the scene.... even if they dont like the stuff they produce...... dont want to sound patronising...... but he will learn.........

Got this in PM.,.

made me laugh...

Sorry bit slow today but am bit confused? Who PM'd who dishing out insults?

Lokki you're dead right as always mate...

Been tipping C&S since way back - don't time will prove us right!

Can I have a PM please Vile?

STOP YOU LOT!!! you know this is just gonna turn out to be a insult thread.......

do we really want to end up like dnba???? and be a bunch on insulting losers???

NO!!

STOP YOU LOT!!! you know this is just gonna turn out to be a insult thread.......

do we really want to end up like dnba???? and be a bunch on insulting losers???

NO!!

you're a fine one to talk after the shit you gave slugz. as far as i can tell no one has even come close to slating this guy the way you lot gave it to slugz*

you're a fine one to talk after the shit you gave slugz. as far as i can tell no one has even come close to slating this guy the way you lot gave it to slugz*

yep but slugz deserved it to be fair...... Vile hasnt really done much...... just voicing his opinion with a bit too much "preaching" involved maybe...... and maybe the whole "mug" thing is a bit too much..... but do you really want this to turn into another salt on the slug thread??

And yeh.... maybe i did give it slugz a bit too much.....

Back
Top Bottom