Thanks for the PM sweetheart

lol.. yeah like i said dont want this to get out of hand.. everyone is entitled to their opinion etc ect...

Just got my back up being called a 'mug' in a PM... lol.

Im not going to get into the argument about who is the best producer.. to be honest that thread was actually set up to be positive about two of the scenes real shining lights right now and its exciting to see producers cane it in so many genres. And im sorry but yeah Cooh etc are great at what they do but they arent producing hip hop tracks with Kano or massive cross over tracks with Jenna G or tracks that are taking the dubstep world by storm simutaneously are they!

And they've also been on some of the most prestiged labels in DnB. Ram, BBK, Hardware and Bingo to name a few...
& Fes your sig made me crease like a sheet of A4 paper in a tornado

Got this in PM.,.

made me laugh...

Thanks for that lovely response...

No need to put it in PM mate.... share it

As a response to a thread i started about 'The Best Producers in Dnb right now'....

You dont anything about me or my tastes. Just a typical ignorant response to my argument about why I think Chase and Status are the best producers in dnb right now. Jut becuase you think that you like more underground / harder dnb than someone that you know more. I like a lot of artists you mentioned but hate this kind of bullshit people like you spout.

Im not a fan of jump up and mid range Clipz synthy dnb anymore than a lot of people who moan on here and have been outspoken at times about it, If you must know I prefer deeper rolling dnb dark or light, so for a start telling me to go listen to Clipz shows your assumptions are full of shit. But the fact i know enough about music to recognise that CnS are really good producers (not just in dnb) goes to show that you are the mug.

Im not going to get into the argument about who is the best producer.. to be honest that thread was actually set up to be positive about two of the scenes real shining lights right now and its exciting to see producers cane it in so many genres. And im sorry but yeah Cooh etc are great at what they do but they arent producing hip hop tracks with Kano or massive cross over tracks with Jenna G or tracks that are taking the dubstep world by storm simutaneously are they!

Dont know whether you produce or mix or anything but to have an informed opinion on music is to be objective and just becuase you like Cooh and Limewax and hate everyhing else doenst mean your hard or know more about dnb than someone into other kinds of music. And it certainly doenst mean you have a right to PM people with insults.

Dont waste my time with gay PM's.

Protected!

Some people on here really don't know what's what!

still not quite sure why there is a 3 page thread about someones reply to a pm.. why not just send them a pm back rather than making a big public slating out of it?

not that I disagree with anything you said, just seems a bit needless when it was only aimed at the person that pm'd you...

still not quite sure why there is a 3 page thread about someones reply to a pm.. why not just send them a pm back rather than making a big public slating out of it?

not that I disagree with anything you said, just seems a bit needless when it was only aimed at the person that pm'd you...

I didnt make a 3 page thread... everyone else did

:)

Back
Top Bottom