Thanks for the heads up DNBForum, you're a good guy....

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Dear Riisu,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Drum & Bass Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 191.239.216.207

All the best,
Drum & Bass Forum

(y)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
fine but i didnt eat today on account of reading emails from a 12 years older patrick bateman. called an e-quel, it was pretty rad.

but now im hungry and drunk and i really want to stomp a vagrants trachea

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh wait noise! noise i was supposed to send noise, hang on

im serious, its pure noise filtered in different ways in the emu, thats all. its like 10 minutes. and it took me 8 straight hours on heron

Dear Riisu,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Drum & Bass Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 191.239.216.207

All the best,
Drum & Bass Forum

(y)
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=191.239.216.207

dirty Brazilians

dnbforum

formerly faast...
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
[MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION]

Yep I know about this, not much we can do because the bots keep changing IP's. Hopefully they will get bored and just go away. It's happening on a lot of vbulletin forums and no one has come up with any solution. Once they hack an account they just send out spam PM's to everyone. Yay.

If your password is "password" then you might want to change it to something different!