Thank you from taking my life!

facelessmonkey

Dj Premise
VIP Junglist
Sine Treazon sent me to this wonderful place i have not been able to leave it! Sounds good but i work in sales and thanks to DnB forum i have had none because i'm always on here! i'm now an addict to this! Good or Bad, thoughts please!

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Sine Treazon sent me to this wonderful place i have not been able to leave it! Sounds good but i work in sales and thanks to DnB forum i have had none because i'm always on here! i'm now an addict to this! Good or Bad, thoughts please!
hah, good thing im at invoicing so i can loaf around here all day :teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
man im hungry. you got me hungry sheep. loaf of bread, jug of wine, that sort of thing. im a simple man, there are things i like, and i have things i dislike. such as, for instance, a garden. dream if you will, a courtyard, an ocean of violets in bloom. animals strike curious poses, they feel the heat, the heat between me and you

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
man im hungry. you got me hungry sheep. loaf of bread, jug of wine, that sort of thing. im a simple man, there are things i like, and i have things i dislike. such as, for instance, a garden. dream if you will, a courtyard, an ocean of violets in bloom. animals strike curious poses, they feel the heat, the heat between me and you

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
How can u just leave me standing? Alone in a world that's so cold? (So cold) Maybe I'm just 2 demanding. Maybe I'm just like my father 2 bold. Maybe you're just like my mother. She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied) Why do we scream at each other?
This is what it sounds like When doves cry?