Thank You Breakneck!!

SHIMA

I have been to every single Breakneck, and I'm sure as everyone here knows they are heavy!! :andy:

But the thing I love most about Breakneck is that they are always bringing new DJ's through and this is something that not many other events do. It helps to keep it fresh knowing that there will be DIFFERENT DJ talent at night.

Friday, as ever, will be :dutty: Looking forward to hearing Sayber for the first time, (Good luck mate!)

Big up BREAKNECK :devilslay

SHIMA said:
I have been to every single Breakneck, and I'm sure as everyone here knows they are heavy!! :andy:

But the thing I love most about Breakneck is that they are always bringing new DJ's through and this is something that not many other events do. It helps to keep it fresh knowing that there will be DIFFERENT DJ talent at night.

Friday, as ever, will be :dutty: Looking forward to hearing Sayber for the first time, (Good luck mate!)

Kind words mang.

Breakneck is on top of the game fo' sure.

See you there on Friday!

SHIMA said:

Thanks alot Shima it's good to know people are supporting the up & coming dj's as well as the up & coming events like Breakneck. Come & find me after my set & I'll sort you out a beer!! He he Owain your never going to live this one down are you, I'm always around if you need any help with complex words such as cat, bike, or tree. :razz:

Last edited:
Judging by the weekend just gone.

Apart from the horrendous sound clash which was incurred in a building.

The new sound setup for Breakneck this friday will be ballistic. :devilslay

zoob said:

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

zoob said:

Another party missed by myself, I was ready to go but the directions to ages to get posted so I ended up watching Match of the Day & falling asleep!

sayber said:
Another party missed by myself, I was ready to go but the directions to ages to get posted so I ended up watching Match of the Day & falling asleep!
Yeah, apology's for that. It took a long time to setup and get the show off the ground. A bit of concrete moving and last minute madness, but we got their in the end.

The issue with this coming breakneck is that there will not be the red rig in attendance.
Just the brand spanking Fk1.

It should be sufficent. If i've got some suggestion's up my sleeve. One of which would be those babies pictured in my sig finally get pulled into action on the pier. Its about time i reckon. :devilslay

Back
Top Bottom