Thank you all

DNBusa

PROOF IS N THE PRODUCTION
thank you all i realy like the support on dnb forum i all ways put my tune up here wether there comming out or not this is a great thing that we have here so lets rep it to the fullest that we can ive found alot of great music on here i most for sure would play out and buy and i hope you all feal the same .

music is my life its all i have and all ive ever had and will have being a dnb artist i feel is a privlige granted for other artist and listeners one that i hold very dear to me its a way of life.

every thing about our music is diff from the people the tempo the way the crowds allways realy seem to be listening to the music at the show they realy know the music as to just being in frount of the speakers

im geting way to deep lol

i just want you all to know you music is being heard and alls i hope is mine is the same.

Much love from SICKorWELL from way over here in tucson AZ

im gunna have anouther 10 or so tune finished up here real soon and ill put them up

i still got some new stuff up on the my space myspace.com/sickorwell

one more time BIG UPS TO ALL OF YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE

THANX ez
sorry for spelling

i am still relatively new on here, but this place is great. when i started producing, all we had (roommate and myself) was a bunch of college friends who either didn't know or didn't like dnb. so running new tracks by them was pointless. fast forward a few years to dnbforum.com - even though you can post something that gets 100 views but only 6 responses, it's still worth it to me.

hey all of you thanks for you replys

i realy thought there would be a bit more love on this post any thoughts on the subject would be grand.

big ups to ya and lets get some thoughts on this

Back
Top Bottom