Thank jah...

we dont have drama? i think we do, but we define it with filters and distortion plugins, words dont close to the drama of a saturated sine-saw wave rumbling thru the darkness @ 88hz. this is propa drama, raw uncut FUK YOU WORLD drama, it doesnt need an agenda or an oversized ego to be understood, but it still kicks you in the face

actually few things annoy me so much as the 'you cant make pro tune in this and that daw' or 'you cant make a cool snare if you dont use this method/too many/too few layers' or there is always the 'if you dont eq like this and compress like this it will sound shit' or you know what im saying, the cock sure mastering engineer who studied for 43 years at oxford studios with bob moog and knows everything there is to know and just spouts completely arbitrary shit his mate told him in his mums basement once.

fortunately and quite a long time ago now i figured out this music production discussion is largely philosophical and the real proof is in the pudding anyway so i dont partake in the 'reason is shit' drama that much any more.

actually few things annoy me so much as the 'you cant make pro tune in this and that daw' or 'you cant make a cool snare if you dont use this method/too many/too few layers' or there is always the 'if you dont eq like this and compress like this it will sound shit' or you know what im saying, the cock sure mastering engineer who studied for 43 years at oxford studios with bob moog and knows everything there is to know and just spouts completely arbitrary shit his mate told him in his mums basement once.

fortunately and quite a long time ago now i figured out this music production discussion is largely philosophical and the real proof is in the pudding anyway so i dont partake in the 'reason is shit' drama that much any more.

hahaha i remember that guy :) what a nob!!! yeah i think its tough when people start saying their opinion like its the gods honest truth but we should try to take it all with a pinch of salt and try to take everything on here as a suggestion and not a correction!! got to agree with logikz the truth is that humans struggle to seperate their opinion/experiences from FACTs all the time on the internet and thats part of the reason i hate coming here sometimes!!

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 ----------

but i believe he is referring to the vapour beef and the indivision beef and god knows what else juicy gossip there is going on this week, anybody else??

Back
Top Bottom