Thailand.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Aug 31, 2013.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

So im going to get touched by lady boys next year... booking up in a couple months..

anyone been?

best season to go? festivals there? best cities and places to visit.. hoping to do abit of scuba-diving...

also.. ive been trying to look up flight prices but it wont come back with anything.. is it best to book a single, then book another single to come back... goin for about a month..

2. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

April 13th is Songkran, Thai New Year, whole country has a water fight and gets mullered, good times. If you want some diving let me know I have a mate who is the lead instructor at a school near the islands here. Sometimes Whale Sharks, plenty of other stuff he says!
    Hot season is March through May time, depending on where you are in the country will depend on the rainy season.

- - - Updated - - -

I will let the Ladyboys know you are on your way

3. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

well.. im reading ... nov - feb is the most popular time to travel there.. as its not a rainy season.. but.. it is more expensive and alot more tourists.. end of the year would be best aswell... so i know ive got the cash!

4. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

here's an interesting fact about Thailand. a lot of tourists seem to fall out their hotel windows and smash their noggins and the police claim its suicide.
    when it still looks like they been thrown.
    just saying

5. MAJESTIC

MAJESTIC BishBashBosh

Thailands awesome. If you fancy doing the whole backpacker thing then you can't go wrong with island hoping, Phi Phi, Ko Lanta, Koh Tao (great for diving) Koh Samui, Ko Pha Ngan which has full moon party once a month which is crazy. It's a massive beach which has about 10 stages all playing different genres of music there is also a half moon party but never got to go.

PS- bag up.

6. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

They are quite literally full of shit, where I live anyways, Nov - Feb is the rainy season. The only reason they want you going then is because it is High Season and the prices as you probably saw double.

Kenneth, you have to be here a while and get yourself tangled up in some sort of web to get the over the balcony treatment, but yeah, you are a foreigner, they dont give a flying fuck, and will suicide most shit to sweep it away. Once heard of a guy near me, was beaten up pretty bad, and then found drowne in 1 inch of water, but of course coppers, he killed himself :shrug: Simple rules to follow, never ever argue with a local, never raise your voice at them for sure, you are 50/50 to get a bullet in the head. But it really isnt that hard to avoid conflict, at heart they are non conflict people, but if you get into it with them, ok they gonna fuck you up regardless!

7. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

heron b2b opom.

8. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

b2b eyes

9. Mania

Mania i fukin wot m8

Went there a year ago. First thing to watch out for is the water and food. Try to find places that at east look clean and always only drink and use the bottles water they sell. It is super easy to get the gut nasties.
    They also sell shit 3x what it's worth at the market, so barter like hell and get yourself some decent fakies.
    We went to BK, Phuket and a Phi Phi cruse. All pretty cool, just need to be carely with your money and how much theyre asking for.

10. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

LUNG PRA BANG