TFR's podcast 4 - Send us your tunes

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
Gudddd Mornin'

Cheers to everyone who has been sending us tunes to make this podcast work. Our podcast is getting more and more downloads every day which is excellento!

As always we need fresh tunes -

If you would like us to feature your tune(s) either send it to us via Soundcloud or AIM (links and address in my sig)

This months guest mix will be - DJ Noize
Im sure his mix will be worth the download :D

Cheers

ps, go and buy the Dexcell promo ;)

could i send them to you on other ways too?

would love to drop you my latest bits ;)

send them how you like ;) carrier pigeon?

ill up them and sort you a link then.

but tbf you could have a listen and tell me if you would play them so i wouldnt have to up them if you wasnt :D

|
v

ill up them and sort you a link then.

but tbf you could have a listen and tell me if you would play them so i wouldnt have to up them if you wasnt :D

|
v

i would listen but soundcloud is blocked on my pc (im at work) but you could always drop box them to me on there? then i will listen when im home. I will listen regardless tho :)

I won't waste your time, maybe I'll get one in for the tongueflap podcast for october 2021. By the way (you prob are aware of this) I'm starting to work my way through the other podcasts, is the mic volume is a bit low or is it just me?

I won't waste your time, maybe I'll get one in for the tongueflap podcast for october 2021. By the way (you prob are aware of this) I'm starting to work my way through the other podcasts, is the mic volume is a bit low or is it just me?

yeh 1st one we had some tech difficulties, second and third should be fine tho.
look out for number 4 :D

TF, are you using Live for the podcast? The podcast template works really well if you're running live 8. It's located in the same root folder as the grooves and other folders. :)

TF, are you using Live for the podcast? The podcast template works really well if you're running live 8. It's located in the same root folder as the grooves and other folders. :)

yup im using live :) im using 6 tho i thnk..

Back
Top Bottom