Tester/Trilogy Sound Crew

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Nicky Grime, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Nicky Grime

Nicky Grime Neurofunk Soul Brotha

You guys dig this dude? I do, hes got the crazy amen breakage and awesome synth bass lines, plus he remixes lots of reggae and rap tunes, and gets tons of reggae vocalists to do dubs for him. Good mixture of heavy and melodic stuff. Thoughts?

2. ill1

ill1 Member

I'll be opening for this guy at Koncrete Jungle Baltimore in a couple of weeks.

3. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

He's cool! Love the Ghetto Story remix. I doubt he considers himself dnb but I do :)

4. Nicky Grime

Nicky Grime Neurofunk Soul Brotha

He most def considers himself DNB. Well, Ragga or whatever. Its basically Reggae + DNB. Ive tried to see him before in NYC but it got cancelled. Gonna try again April. I highly recommend his Dangerous cd. Also, if you haven't heard him at all, or have and wanna hear his tunes, trilogysoundcrew.com has a shit load of free mixes

5. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I regularly hit trilogysoundcrew and have plenty of his items. Great clothes.

Does he really consider himself dnb? Most people playing and producing 'ragga jungle' consider it a seperate genre, not dnb. Me, I drop Ghetto Story in after Phantasy's England Story after a load of ragga twostep madness. Loving the amens. Its all dnb.

6. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

yea man. my boy is good frinds with him.
    ever here oh Human? remember when he used to roll with Toughest. dudes showed up to the club dressed in alien suits!! and played in'em too. Dreads all hanging out n shit