Test

SB81

- - - Updated - - -

Finally I can post something! Sorry for the pointless thread starter but I've been trying to post a link to a recent EP I have put out on Bandcamp, but because I'm a new member it won't let me post anything to do with site names, or links, etc.. :/

it's to prevent spam bots and people that won't get involved in the community spamming crap around.

the more you get involved mate, the more likely people are to check your stuff out :) give and take and all that stuff

Yeah I fully understand that : ) It's a first sign up and I thought it would be a good time to introduce myself and show people what I'm up to. I don't just want to spam my stuff around, though if I'm honest I don't have much time to post on forums much these days with studying. I have an EP on Metalheadz in the next month and with a new EP out on Bandcamp I'm just trying to get stuff out there to promote myself!

Ahh sick stuff man! I'm not sure if you can edit your signature on here yet to add in links, but that's often a good option. I've found your fb page anyway so will check out the bandcamp stuff

Metalheadz

Gatsby2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom