Tescos scam!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by sdm, Nov 21, 2006.

1. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Thought I might bring this to people's attention in the hopes of avoiding a costly problem.

There is currently a scam going around a few Tesco stores. Here's how it works:

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you're packing your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts; it is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Tescos; you agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times on Sunday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

PLEASE BEWARE !!!

Ha ha, classic! :uberlaugh :teeth:

2. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

sorry id call the cops on them 1stly for tresspassing and working on private land , 2ndly , when they werent looking bend my windscreen wiper and say to the cops these 2 bints damaged my car .... i know for the fact that tesco car parks nationwide only have cctv pointing in/out at the front as you drive in to take your reg plate !!

dont care how fit they be ? takes more than a pair of knockers to make me want to go out of my way to help so one ? dam !!!! people can even say thanks on a forum for links let alone drive 2 fit birds out of your way for doing nothing ??

yes i know its wrote as a joke [ a twat i may be but stupid i aint ? ] some here may differ....... anyway .......i just wasnt born with a personality .........

3. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

hahaha good one mister stuuuu

i think i will leave at that :lol:

4. Gumby

Gumby New Member

lol pantyinspector :lol:

i love it how you always have so much to say about ... well about everything.

:teeth:

5. mesh

mesh Active Member

We don't have Tescos in Australia.

WHY, YOU ASK?????!!!!!!!!!

6. RAZE

RAZE Member

Considering i never have anything in my wallet, they can suck my cock anytime.

7. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Will they get in the back of an Astra? if so i'll pop into the express store on they way for a sandwich & head.

8. darkside

darkside Member

Not much chance of this happening round my way then :D