Terry Turbo - The One Nation Story

oDs

Read this book whilst on holiday a few months ago and I have to say it opened my eyes to sum of the shit that goes on in DnB. Some of it good. Some of it bad!

Has any1 else read it and if so what did you think?

oDs->
:rolleyes:

I've heard of him years ago I thought he was the guy who sorted out the transport for the events , or am I totally wrong :weirdo:

Totally wrong,he used to run One Nation/Garage Nation/Turbo Promotions.

Really nice bloke as it goes,i met him a few times as well,I used to get cheap tickets off him too for ON.
He's in a film with one of my mates,'Rollin' with the nines''!

waiting on my copy.

I'm a big reader, so I have charged through books like All Crews, Generation Ecstasy, and Class of 88. good stuff

Nearly finished it,excellent insight to the man and there is sooo many parts in the book that i can relate to as i used to go to all the One Nations near enough from the time he sarted it up.
I'd recommend this most definatly!

I thought it was a half decent read, nice insight into the world of organising events and the efforts and misfortunes that people go to to provide us all with quality nights, that i remember from way back from my first rave(illegal one) in '89.
Salute to them all past and present. :applause::applause::applause:
Without the likes of turbo, murray(RIP) and the rest of them i wouldnt have enjoyed nights out that ill take to the grave. :mr_cool:

yea you did Mr G , I missed that , reading to quickly I guess . Is garage nation still going or is it finished now. I bought a few packs from 2001 onwards , but after 2003 I didnt really see anymore

Slammin' vinyl own it all now,but i aint heard much of Grage Nation lately.

I thought it was a half decent read, nice insight into the world of organising events and the efforts and misfortunes that people go to to provide us all with quality nights, that i remember from way back from my first rave(illegal one) in '89.
Salute to them all past and present. :applause::applause::applause:
Without the likes of turbo, murray(RIP) and the rest of them i wouldnt have enjoyed nights out that ill take to the grave. :mr_cool:

Spot on mate,and i've just finished it,great read.

Look how shit 1nation is now Terry sold it to slammin, its just slammin using a differnt name, same line ups every time and booking mc's like dvs for every event. The old 1nation line ups were heavy

Back
Top Bottom