TERRORIST RMX (Rightside & ASBO)

Rightside

Hi, Rightside here, DnB producer from Midlothian Scotland never used DnB forum before any one want to here my Renegade Terrorist rmx ? Done it on reason 2, also got a rmx on it by my good friend ASBO If you want to hear them someone will have to tell me how to post the track on the forum coz I aint got a clue, weve also got other trax for ya, big amens and tear out bass. Plug tha compressor, watch tha ride aural assault ASBO, Rightside

use summin like acidplanet.com or megaupload.com to host your tracks, or you could reduce the kbs on the mp3 clip to less than 1mb, you can use the upload feature in the forum. All depends on whether you want to put a clip up or full track.

i for one wouldnt mind to hear what youve done :teeth:

Rightside here, doin all this from a library, easiest way looks like yousendit.com, reply to this with ur e-mail adress and in a couple of days I`ll send you a link

do people actually want to d/l only one track and not a whole session. don't get me wrong i'll d/l your rmx just wondering wether or not there was much call for single tracks

Ay-Dj said:
do people actually want to d/l only one track and not a whole session. don't get me wrong i'll d/l your rmx just wondering wether or not there was much call for single tracks

hes remixed 1 tune......so yer i take it they jus want 1 tune.<<<<that doesnt mean to b sarcastic ;)

Best way is to send it to yourself by yousendit.com, then copy the link that you get emailed and post it on the forum. That way you don't need everyone's email address

hard disc spillin with trax, thought a classic would be a good one to show ya first then the rest. Please be patient still not got round to postin it up yet but its comin soon. WATCH THA RIIIIIIIDE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom