Terror attacks in Paris

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This is terrible. Insane. This guy told me what happened at a dnb club last night , of all places. I couldnt fking believe it. IS has taken responsibility for it. Did they say why? They shot up two cafes Paris with a kill count of 40 then. Was there someone else that couldve done this?

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Was there someone else that couldve done this?
Mi6? CIA?

my question, how did ISIS get all the weapons into Paris? and have '3 teams of attackers?' .. thats some serious military doing, in a country like France.. which is along way from Syria.. did they carry them there with the migrants?? someone would of noticed?

One thing i do know is the world and facebook have gone French flag, which means who ever did this horrible act, knows we all care..

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
it's a shameful state for our world to be in but it won't ever change now. it feels like this is going to be what our lives are like until forever. i just don't understand what they are hoping to achieve. they don't have anything to gain except pissing off lots of very wealthy and heavily armed countries.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Did you guys forget about the deep web? You can buy anything from anyone there (at least it is said so). I'm positive that they have bought their firearms from the very french army through there.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
So, is Putin gonna send them troopz and stick bombz up their asses? and then, like nobody's watching, take Syria as part of the URSS, I mean, Russia?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
No. It don't. all bombs come wrapped in condoms , until you bust freestyle and then you got a whole new world of problems to worry about , Boy Oh Boy