Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
TERRA-TECHNIQUE
23rd Feb 2002
@ Robins Well, Leamington Spa
8pm - 1am. £3 door tax.

FEATURING................

RASCAL + KLONE (KILLERHERTZ / URBAN TAKEOVER)
REACTION B2B A FLEX (RAISING THE DEEP / COHESION)
SAMAS (TERRA-TECHNIQUE)
CAUTION (RAISING THE DEEP / BREAKPIRATES.COM)
FIREFLY (PRESSURE)
and vocals from MC ALGAR (TRAUMA)

dRiFT said:
I might nip down as well....do I get a guestie? :)

Maybe, uhm yeah, possibly, i'll see, ok?.

It's not really up to me but i'll see.

Had any more ideas for decor yet mate?. Was going to speak to you about it now but I cant seem to get into the BP chatroom.

Heh, I was just being cheeky mate ;)

Not had a chance to sort anything yet, going to a printing place hopefully on Saturday to see what kinda stuff they do. T-Shirts are definitely on the cards if the price is right.

dRiFT said:
Heh, I was just being cheeky mate ;)

Nah, I'll see what I can do. ;)

Not had a chance to sort anything yet, going to a printing place hopefully on Saturday to see what kinda stuff they do. T-Shirts are definitely on the cards if the price is right.

Still think that its worthwhile looking into the other avenues though. Esp some decor / promotion for the night, innit?.

Oops

Just noticed that I had the door tax wrong on my first post. The price is actually £3 and not £8 which I put by mistake.

Allthough, anyone willing to pay £8 on the night is more than welcome.

;)

TERRA-TECHNIQUE ought to do a gig at Summit in Wisbech, absolutly wicked venue....pity there's no drum n bass there at the moment though:(

Caution said:
Where the fook is Wisbech?.

btw, still interested in coming down?

20 mins from Peterborough Summit (site aint been updated for god knows how long)

Maybe, trying to get a load of people together but caus they is all unemployed skink mutha farkers no-one has any money to go!

klusta said:
Maybe, trying to get a load of people together but caus they is all unemployed skink mutha farkers no-one has any money to go!

It's only 3 new English pounds, mate and anyway im sure that dRiFT will put you all up in his new shiney house.

Caution said:
It's only 3 new English pounds, mate and anyway im sure that dRiFT will put you all up in his new shiney house.

Yer 3 quid is a bargin, but it's usually the optional extras which burn a hole in ya pocket :D

klusta said:
Yer 3 quid is a bargin, but it's usually the optional extras which burn a hole in ya pocket :D

Robbins Well is one of those "Its A Scream" student type venues so if you've got an NUS you can drink cheap beer all day and all night long.

I think a pint of Carling is £1.50 or someting like that.

Your running out of excuses mate. :p

See if Stuuu and the boys are game.

Yeah man, was good.

Good crowd, full house and everyone i've spoken to has given me good feedback. Rascal + Klone are going places man, trust. The stuff that they have been making recentley is absolutely runnin'. Watch out for Snake Eyes forthcoming on Urban Takeover.

dRiFT, you missed out mate. I think you would have enjoyed yourself.

More from Terra-Technique soon............

Back
Top Bottom