Terminator Genisys

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Let´s see..I wasn´t too impressed with either Sly or Arnie in the autumn of their careers to be honest.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Let´s see..I wasn´t too impressed with either Sly or Arnie in the autumn of their careers to be honest.
So, there will be the T-800.

Is it just me or the quantity of "good" films from the 90's are being made, all over again, with their original casts? I mean, we have the new Jurassic Park and the T-Rex and Raptors, then the new Star Wars with the classic actors reprising their roles as well, and now the terminator with good ol' arnie.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
All you may Sayers can go sit on a tack. This is going to be the best terminator movie ever, or the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

So, there will be the T-800.

Is it just me or the quantity of "good" films from the 90's are being made, all over again, with their original casts? I mean, we have the new Jurassic Park and the T-Rex and Raptors, then the new Star Wars with the classic actors reprising their roles as well, and now the terminator with good ol' arnie.
You are right, this just goes to show that the pinnacle of human civilization was reached in the 90's.
This message was brought to you by tap talk. Tap Talk for people who like to tap and talk.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what the fuckl dickl was that?? haha me and my buddy caught the hype for terminator 5: the christian balening, or whatever that piece of shit was called (the one with christian bales on set freak out recording), we were all like whoooaaaa... duuuuuuuuude... we haaaaaaaaaave to go see that, and spend money on it, and get t-shirts and coffee mugs and see if they also have POGs.

man alive, was that a turkey. the fuck was i thinking. to be fair, i have been hopped up on goofers for the past five years, pretty constantly, so i think i deserve some kind of pass. or stripes. possibly a golden plaque installed in my honor. and a small monthly fee. with regular updates.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what? which one, in the order of things, is the one with christian bale spazzing over 9000 then? its 5, no?
and even if you would need a time travel machine to visit the past, i was there when it happened, so theoretically i wouldnt need a time travel machine to have gone to the pictures when terminator 5 was on. if you see what i mean here.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah. and you dont do the elaborate handshake that involves an embrace with a bare chested dude either. none of that is the norm. not anywhere. or any point in time, as it were.

this dude i met took a piss on a street corner before he was gonna bail, and as he said good bye, he wanted the pounds, to dab, in normal amsterdam fashion.

i did it.

but that was disgusting.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thats the one with christian bale, then. 4. fucking hell, i felt stupid paying for that crap. TERMINATOR 4: THE CHRISTIAN BALENING